Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kids

Karma Supra

I think kids are they way they are due to lack of discipline. I blame the parents. The government in this country seem to protect those that cause trouble more than those trying to stop it :angry: Now they are saying we can't give hidings to kids anymore... The kids will become worse.

When I was a kid growing up in SA and did something wrong - boy did I get the hiding of my life... Sometimes with broomsticks, sometimes with rope, sometimes with a fist. I think I turned out OK :D

Just kidding, but I did get severe punishment that would make me think twice about doing ANYTHING ever :(

[rant]

man thats funked up! :o

glad to see shes ok and it wasnt serious! as of other cases like this that have been on the news in recent time! as assumed this post could have been far worse with the good lady in hospital maybe even worse! (best wishes on getting over an shock by the way :) )

if this happened to our lass id be wanting blood in return! :ffs:

gotta agree with Garrick though! disciplin is not handed out enough! your not even allowed to punish your kids these days without being sent down! this country is totally warped at the best of times! its just going to be shoved furthar and furthar down poo creek and eventually just cave in on itself! well be taking holidays in the Bronx one day and it will be like a luxury cruise!

[lost the plot screeming mode]

:censor: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

[/lost the plot screeming mode]

[/rant]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh feel better now :)

BTW Charlie my rant wasnt directed to you in anyway at all, just in general to the declining society of this country!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links