Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cars, Cars, Cars

Nick-Johnson

I don’t know if any of you were aware that I had ordered a 04 Civic Type-R and had huge displeasure of having to cancel the order due to not having a Corolla to part exchange as the clutch collapsed. This was a part that was changed when the engine decided to let go about 4months ago now, Honda were not prepared to hold the Civic for me while the work was been carried out so I lost the order.

Anyway the Corolla is back and running nicely again, I would even go as far to say its running better that ever before! Anyway I am now back in a position to change the T-Sport again and think I have made a decision on what to buy. I have slightly gone off the Type-R idea as they are becoming so popular but I am still interested and would even consider a new 04 CTS as well but leading my choice of three and there is only three, is the new Renault Sport Megane 225BHP after driving this car I totally fell for it. What a fantastic car and !Removed! hell it is quick!

What do you guys think! 04-sport-both.jpg

Its one of the renault "*****" cars.

Sorry mate not a fan,

What price range are they in?

Around the £17.5K mark, not much more than the Civic really but it has got a few more horses under the bonnet!!

I am just keen to change my car and not to sure were to spend the money as all of these cars are fantastic!

Fair play..

that was meant to say "!Removed!" car.. after the megane advert..

Howcome its caught by the swear filter here, but its allowed on prime time telly :hokus-pokus:

Sorry mate .. don't like them ..

It's french, so you'll have a box in the garage with bits of dash and broken switches in it ..

And its one ugly car ..

Honda are apparently bringing the Intergra Type R over sometime early next year, i could go for one of those. Smart looking coupe.

:thumbsup:

what more can i say ...its french s**t and its renault look

what they have done to nissan.

CTR hands down! regardless of the popularity

Surely you are just waiting for the Corolla with the Toyota compressor (can't remember---was it super

or turbo?). Isn't that supposed to be available this year for Corolla and MR2? Even though the

Megane is fast, you would have thought that would give it a run for its money.

Not sure how much it will cost, though.

Cheers

Paul.

Surely you are just waiting for the Corolla with the Toyota compressor (can't remember---was it super

or turbo?). Isn't that supposed to be available this year for Corolla and MR2? Even though the

Megane is fast, you would have thought that would give it a run for its money.

Not sure how much it will cost, though.

Cheers

Paul.

I love the Corolla to bit but I really think Toyota should do something with the chassis before feeding more horses through the front wheels!

It is really quite hard to understand until you have driven the Renault and the Honda how much more fun they are compared to our T-Sports round the twisty’s.

french!!!!!!!!!!!!=loads of plastic

dont do it mate.

theres got to be something else around to take ur fancy?

how about a toyota? :D

I love the Corolla to bit but I really think Toyota should do something with the chassis before feeding more horses through the front wheels!

It is really quite hard to understand until you have driven the Renault and the Honda how much more fun they are compared to our T-Sports round the twisty’s.

You have to be a bit lucky with the roads, though. Where I live I always find the limit to

my cornering speed (other than the actual legal speed limit :( ) is the visible distance ahead.

I virtually never find a decent corner where the car is on the limit because you always

have to watch the stopping distance.

Bummer.

Paul.

How embarrassing! I managed to double-post by mistake. Could Mr. Moderator nuke this one please?

:thumbsup: I can't see how to delete ...

I promise to pay more attention next time :)

Paul.

I am taking out a 225 Megane early Saturday for a second run but I have almost made up my mind.

I know its French :ph34r: but it fantastic to drive and a rare sight on our roads!

See what deal they can do for me, and that might clinch it! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links