Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Can Be Done To A Previa?

MiniVan

I just found this forum and it got me thinking. Can I dress up my minivan? I have the 1991 egg shaped Previa. Are there suspension kits for it out there somewhere? Is the Previa similar in body parts to any of the Toyota cars? Are any of the kits interchangeable?

Mind you I don't want to "race" my minivan, just dress it up a bit. Body and interior changes...

i see quite a few dressed up jap import previas so i guess it is possible,

oh and hello!

Hello mate, welcome to the club, there r a few simple things which can be done, tune a car offer a few body kits, apart from that theres always tinting windows, alloys, lowering springs and wat not, interior wise u have options of new Speakers, headunit and sub 2 give some quality sounds, mayb some interior neons to create a glowing floor throught, if u really have the cash maybe some interior flat screen tvs either in the rear of the headrests or from the roof :thumbsup:

DUDE what a car, regardless of what ppl say i love that, i recon it looks phat, all it needs right is some under car neons, interior, haha mayb even a smoke machine so that wen u rool the door bac gives a nice effect for the ladies who step out only wearing a bikini :lol:

The Panasonic Toyota Racing Previa looked stunning at Goodwood this year I will try and get some pics!

I love it!

There's something perversely amusing when people "kit & trick" something like a previa or espace (as long as they do it well).

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links