Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Weather - Update

System~G

Well it's 06:23 in Northampton (10 minutes down the road from Billing) and I am looking out my window and it's not looking good :crybaby:

NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY!!! :D :D

Haha! Gotcha!

Whoohoo! Great start! Let's hope it stays this way B)

Kimi, it looks like the weather people you watch are better than the ones we have :D

And here in Cardiff the sun is up and chasing away the few fluffy clouds that dare to show their faces this weekend. Looking out of my bedroom window over the park behind the house the sun has already burnt off the thiin mist that was lying on the grass - the birds are singing the sky is blue - it's going to be a GOOD ONE

we had a boomin thunderstorm last night and you could instantly feel the pressure get ripped out of the atmosphere!

sun was blazing down this morning!

had to wear me sunnies at 6:45am! class!

And here in Cardiff the sun is up and chasing away the few fluffy clouds that dare to show their faces this weekend. Looking out of my bedroom window over the park behind the house the sun has already burnt off the thiin mist that was lying on the grass - the birds are singing the sky is blue - it's going to be a GOOD ONE

Ahh, It's like something out of a Jane Austyn book!!Lol

It's all good in Watford at the mo. Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain tonight, as i've now washed n waxed my car!

was thunder here too, now im sweatin me goolies off, mainly becuz im rushin round!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links