Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Soo Lonely......

Chappers

Hi de hi fellow non JAE campers!!

Im great thanks! Finally found some time to work on my site at last! Sitting in the sun with laptop, what better way can you spend a hot weekend? :lol:

Hows you?

Gotta love this weather :) I got a laptop a month ago and really enjoy it.

I'm good, just tired cos i was awake at 6 am yesterday and didnt get to sleep til 1.30 this morning..so am knackered! Got any plans for the weekend?

Nah, just sitting around sorting my site out really. The babby is walking round in circles which seems to be keeping her quiet! :D

You've all gone now...

This is awful - I'm finding I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from ToC at the weekends and this weekend there's NOBODY around.

Oh well, suppose I'll have to get a life!

A

You've all gone now...

This is awful - I'm finding I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from ToC at the weekends and this weekend there's NOBODY around.

Oh well, suppose I'll have to get a life!

A

I'm suprised there aren't any of the JAE campers with their laptops out at the mo!!

Suppose they'll be having the BBQ by now. All hammered I reckon. Wish i'd camped too now. I wouldn't be feeling the sun burn if I were P!ssed!! :thumbsup:

Dont worry mate, we're all here - well kind of!

I wasnt here today, I went to Farnborough to see the air show and I baked quite nicely! :D

Hope y'all had good days too! :thumbsup:

It wos rainin up here all day! :crybaby:

Y3eah, it's p :censor: d down all day here. I tidied my spare room - it's now looks just the same as it did this morning, but with less dust...

I'm currently watching Highlander and can't believe the accents! sean Connery as an Egyptian Spaniard, a Frenchman as a Scot and some of the worst accents I've heard outside of Supergran!

A

It wos rainin up here all day! :crybaby: [/quote

I'm currently watching Highlander and can't believe the accents! sean Connery as an Egyptian Spaniard, a Frenchman as a Scot and some of the worst accents I've heard outside of Supergran!

A

Good film though!!

Ho de ho peeps! Im back!!

Just had a lush chinese takeaway :D

I waz there yesterday from just before 11am and left just after 5pm.Had a great day,but wished I could stay until today.Hopefully I 'll be there the whole weekend next year.I saw loads of accident scenes on the way there and back though,probably 5 or 6.Had a chance to cane the CTS on the way back through the Midlands Expressway...oh what fun,hehehe.

Guess I'm here too. Welcome back Angel. You were missed while you were emigrating :crybaby: How is Jess settling into her new surroundings? Sorry to hear about the Tyres bother :ffs:

Gave my new (old) car a good Turtle Wax. Race against the black clouds. All the good weather must have been at the meet. Took a few pics when polished & with its G.B. reg. Have to re-register it here, by law. More money into the Govt's bottomless pockets :cacker:

Next year we should rig up a few webcams round the TOC stand and you can all watch us getting drunk!

Fantastic film with amazing sound track, but I have to admit to shedding a tear or two when the wife dies and he is still young, the music did it, I absolutely love Queen. :huh: .......... :thumbsup:

but I have to admit to shedding a tear or two when the wife dies and he is still young

Mate.. I do also..

When she is in his arms...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links