Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2004

Chuck04

oh yeah i saw the caldina 'GT-FOUR' that black one on fensport right? i wanted a carina e few yrs ago but opted for a mazda 323f instead but is now changed for a toyota altezza. i met chris shipley of LOC, he drove a carina e executive to JAE cos of probs with his IS200.

i did see some previous generation caldina in hong kong few yrs ago, they look exactly like the old avensis estate!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Chuck04

• TOYMOTA

• Ryan1985

i must say folks i had a look around your toyotas and there were some fantastic cars,the yaris and corolla were real nice.and yours of course ken,looking superb after its new paint job,well done.i think i might be going back to the corolla G6. :)

Cheer's Besty :D :thumbsup:

Rob i only took 19 pics and one of them was of my nether regions as i was doing xxxmph on the M18 :lol:

Kansai we did have a Crown and a old school Celica on our stand on the saturday but nobody seem's to have took any pic's and i didn't have time to :crybaby:

Would have said the old Caldina was more Carina(ish) in shape than an Avensis but did share a lot of bit's with an Avensis/Carina like i found out last year when JJ showed up in his :drool:

you wasnt using the lens as the viewfinder again was you? :lol: