Jae 2004

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 kansai

• Registered Member
  • 6 posts
  • Toyota Model: altezza

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:32 PM

oh yeah i saw the caldina 'GT-FOUR' that black one on fensport right? i wanted a carina e few yrs ago but opted for a mazda 323f instead but is now changed for a toyota altezza. i met chris shipley of LOC, he drove a carina e executive to JAE cos of probs with his IS200.

i did see some previous generation caldina in hong kong few yrs ago, they look exactly like the old avensis estate!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#102 Ken

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Avensis Turbo

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

i must say folks i had a look around your toyotas and there were some fantastic cars,the yaris and corolla were real nice.and yours of course ken,looking superb after its new paint job,well done.i think i might be going back to the corolla G6. :)

Cheer's Besty :D :thumbsup:

Rob i only took 19 pics and one of them was of my nether regions as i was doing xxxmph on the M18 :lol:

Kansai we did have a Crown and a old school Celica on our stand on the saturday but nobody seem's to have took any pic's and i didn't have time to :crybaby:

Would have said the old Caldina was more Carina(ish) in shape than an Avensis but did share a lot of bit's with an Avensis/Carina like i found out last year when JJ showed up in his :drool:

#103 jaxx

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,966 posts
  • First Name:The legend formally known as
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Megane RS & R32 Skyline GTR
  • Year: 1991

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:47 AM

you wasnt using the lens as the viewfinder again was you? :lol:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users