Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Mpg

MickTS

Mines on 34.5mpg at the moment. That's travelling to and from work on mainly motorway and fast A roads.

It's normally between 33-34 as long as I don't go too mad :thumbsup:

Coming back from Northampton i did 35 mpg @ 75mph average,usuall tho its more like 28 mpg.Well its meant to be driven hard :P

I'm getting around a combined mileage of 330miles for a full tank of ron97... guess I've been driving it hard, getting the lift experience everyday at least once....

Hey, I usualy get around 33MPG combined using Octimax petrol, have never had any better than 35. still not bad when you consider the lift, quite mad watching the mpg's going from like 99 with foot off the gas letting it cruise then when you plant it in to lift seems to dive to 6mpg

Avg around 34~37mpg on my daily 220 miles round trip.... again all depends on how hard I drive the car...

• 1 year later...

P1010262.jpg

i think this is quite reasonable.. :D

drove to and from my work.. mainly 50mph roads.. a few traffic lights/roundabouts... I live in Holland...

P1010262.jpg

i think this is quite reasonable.. :D

drove to and from my work.. mainly 50mph roads.. a few traffic lights/roundabouts...  I live in Holland...

thats more than my 1600 can ever achieve! :crybaby:

I'm getting 36 mpg, over a 2000 mile sample (1300 motorway miles, rest 40mph A roads). Average speed 32mph.

Does optimax make that much of a difference?

i know i don't own a t-sport but i found that optimax usually gives me a few mpg's more...i noticed this especially when i used to work in Harrogate and was travelling 120 miles a day...thankfully it was only for a few weeks!

allthough i do think that 95% of the time its driving behaviour that deters your mpg :P i don't think a few octanes here nor there will greatly affect it.

thats more than my 1600 can ever achieve! :crybaby:

;) I think i will never reach this high amount again... of course i drove silly

.. max. 2500 rpm... then changed gear.. and drive around 2000 rpm in each gear..

madness.. in this car !!!!! :!Removed!: !!

normally (well only have this car for a week+).. i will hopefully achieve 33/34 mpg

hi,

i only really drive short distances, 7 miles to work on backroads stop/start driving.

on a good week i get 27mpg.. its gone up since fitting k&n filter, was 25mpg..

but when i floor it , the computer says 4.2 mpg :eek:

whats the lowest mpg anyone else has recorded? it used to be 6.2 mpg with standard airbox...

:thumbsup: bert

I do a lot of miles a week and by the sounds of it I lift far too much as I average 27mpg!!!!!

Thank god I don't pay for the petrol!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links