Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading Meet - Tonight !

Bibbs

That Mx-5 was nasty :!Removed!: raspy exhaust and dodgey neons.. we all started humming the need for speed tune as it went past :lol:

god we are sad :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Debz

• LORD_ED

• Bibbs

• Karma Supra

outside henley on thames

people go there to die and complain

one resident complained to my dad that the tractors were making too much noise for a sunday (he just moved into the country (and it was harvest time)) and he was trying to have a bbq but couldnt relax due to the noise

so my old man bein so mature just sent me out ina tractor in our field behind this moanin gits house just to drive around for a couple of hours :lol:

That Mx-5 was nasty :!Removed!: raspy exhaust and dodgey neons.. we all started humming the need for speed tune as it went past :lol:

god we are sad :(

i met that lad at berkshire car sounds when i had the 200 and he has just wont leave me alone

well you know what they say about blokes with MX-5s... looks like you have youself a "new best friend" :lol::lol::lol:

well you know what they say about blokes with MX-5s... looks like you have youself a "new best friend" :lol::lol::lol:

what do they say??????? ;)

Not telling :P

I fear the wrath of the MX5OC :o

lol :lol:

u calling my bf a bumbrusher? (can i say that in here??)

Dont be scared of me - i dont bite (well not too hard anyway!!) (And i promise not to let slip to the oc!!!)

That Mx-5 was nasty  :!Removed!:  raspy exhaust and dodgey neons.. we all started humming the need for speed tune as it went past  :lol:

god we are sad  :(

i met that lad at berkshire car sounds when i had the 200 and he has just wont leave me alone

Thats where I met him too!!!

When I was there, there was this guy in a corsa who had this nasty paint job, with glitter embedded in the paint - all over :eek:

I not been to car sounds for aaaaaaaaages.. last time I went there they claimed it was impossible to fit my sony headunit into a soarer, so I went home and did it myself :lol:

No thanks ;)

When I was there, there was this guy in a corsa who had this nasty paint job, with glitter embedded in the paint - all over :eek:

was he having any work done on his car or just standing there?

I'm good for cars thanks... I do have a pink probe for sale, mazda engine, if you are intrerested :P

When I was there, there was this guy in a corsa who had this nasty paint job, with glitter embedded in the paint  - all over    :eek:

was he having any work done on his car or just standing there?

He was pretending to have work done!!!! I so wanted to laugh!!! He thought it was the nuts!

Thanks Karma - but im good!

I'm never going to sell this !Removed! car :lol:

I got some funny looks when I turned up to the jap meet in it :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links