Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

Any northerners going??

Hou aint taking his car is he??

Shelly you do know us, im hurt you say you dont :( :lol:

Well you know of us at least :P

Im going in my car mate, just with SPWC not TOC,so your all welcome to come say hi if im ever near my car!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

well me and tim would be coming from East Anglia (Suffolk) so if anyone in that area going please pm me or tim.

I would play it if i had it!!! :(

Is there anywhere near or in Silverstone that anyone knows of that we could all meet up?

our lass is showing her fiesta with interford so i think ill be there regardless of me being in my car or not

had enough of shows for one year about now!

i was gonna go and be on the TOC stand but nobody ever sprted it out and so i gavce up on the idea, but now i know there are others going i think i'll come too. anyone coming from herts/london at all?

ed

p.s. wiht regards to meeting isnt there a service station just off the motorway on the way up?

ed

ill be there..camping on the sat and showing on the sunday with my cruisenotts.com boys......same as every year!! plan is gettiung drunk on sat day and night then getting to the show bleary eyed and crashing out the rest of the day....

The cruise at nottingham is suppose to be really good isnt it, i have been to one but really late, and they were like doing a circuit round town, cant remember where, but it's crazy...

I had known that there was this many people interested we should have pushed for a TOC stand!!!! :(

Well there will be a few people there so that will be well smart :thumbsup:

matt,

in the mets section there was a thread that had been set up with a paypal section for us to pre book but nobody really looked at it and the paypal link didnt work, so it was a bit of a loss.

oh well, we can have a TOC stand in the car park instead

ed

i shall be going, if any one fancies meeting up and convoying let me know. i'll be travelling down the M6 from Cheshire.

i'll be going early sunday morning, was going to stay in a travel lodge but i dont want the extra baggage in my car when i go onto the circuit.

Also i'll be with the Peugeot Club as i'm still a member of there club. If there is a Toyota Stand i would prefer to place my car there though.

Dam, if i knew i would have sorted it out for us, dam me for being such a plank <_<

Well if the weather stays good it should be an amazing day. I'll be taking a digi camera too so there'll be some pics too! Video camera might be fun too!

19 pounds lets you go in and wander round. its a bit steep but it good watching the cars out on track. had we sorted it all ages ago it would have been a tenner plus we would've got cheap track time.

19 pounds lets you go in and wander round. its a bit steep but it good watching the cars out on track. had we sorted it all ages ago it would have been a tenner plus we would've got cheap track time.

Bugger!

Dont tell me this i want a go on the track :( :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :(

Well we'll be there to enjoy the atmosphere, hey its on money ;)

Bugger in deed, not that id want to go round the track in the starlet :rolleyes:

Well firstly i wouldnt want to embarrass myself when theres scoobies and skylines etc bozzin past, secondly if owt happend id never show my face again, and thirdly dont think tractors are allowed on the track would need dropping :D

matt,

i would think if you look around the 'cruise' sites there may be spaces left to join them. but i'm not sure. couple of my local ones did but they probly sold out by now. either that or ring the trax line and see if there are any spaces to join another session. i would but insurance wont cover me and i cant afford it anyway.

y rnt there any southernersw going to this!

ed

my insurance wont cover but still if i had the chance, ah well.

There s gonna be quite a few going now, shame we cant all meet and show together.

How slim do you think the chances are of us getting our cars on a stand?

Would people be up for that if there was space?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links