Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maximum Miles On Carolla

marker_3

I have toyota carolla 1993. I have 2,39000.00 miles and car looks new. I like to know if my car can be used as a model or for advertisement. Do you have more millage then my carolla and if you do tell me about it. :D

at a guess i'd say its 239,000 Km's............?

Rash

i had a corolla gt with 247k (miles) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

About 8 years ago Toyota GB proudly anounced for a second hand buyers guide in a local motoring magazine that they new of a Toyota Corolla GTi (AE92) that had done 250K miles. Reason they new about it was because it was in at a main dealer havings its first 'engine' repair ...a head gasket ...it's first one!

Recently went in a Toyota Carina 2 taxi in manchester (I know it's not a corolla) but it had 364000 miles the car on a j plate but seemed to be driving ok.

The driver said all he had done was regular servicing every 5k apart from clutch,brakes, water pump,radiator n exhaust everything else was original.

The driver said he was waiting for the car to finish so he can get newer one, got the cash waitin but the thing keeps on goin n goin so wait til the day the engine goes:D

I have toyota carolla 1993. I have 2,39000.00 miles and car looks new. I like to know if my car can be used as a model or for advertisement. Do you have more millage then my carolla and if you do tell me about it. :D

You'll get absolutely nothing since you cannot seem to spell COROLLA correctly. :D :P

I think everyone would agree with that!

143,500 miles on my '93, and it's currently burning a quart of oil past the valve stem seals every 5000 miles. Not ready to put in the money to do a valve job on it, so I have no problems keeping an eye on the oil level, and dealing with the somewhat embarrassing cloud of smoke from the car at cold startup. :thumbsup:

Recently went in a Toyota Carina 2 taxi in manchester (I know it's not a corolla) but it had 364000 miles the car on a j plate but seemed to be driving ok.

The driver said all he had done was regular servicing every 5k apart from clutch,brakes, water pump,radiator n exhaust everything else was original.

The driver said he was waiting for the car to finish so he can get newer one, got the cash waitin but the thing keeps on goin n goin so wait til the day the engine goes:D

i once sat in a carina taxi and saw 294000 and was surprised. These cars are built to last. In countries like Pakistan, 90% of the cars on the road are toyota's out of which 75% are corolla's, wen u ask someone as to y they say its the only car that can survive some of them messed up roads and conditions and last the longest. Next car has to be a jap too, wont settle for anything less then a jap ever.

• 1 year later...

i once sat in a carina taxi and saw 294000 and was surprised. These cars are built to last. In countries like Pakistan, 90% of the cars on the road are toyota's out of which 75% are corolla's, wen u ask someone as to y they say its the only car that can survive some of them messed up roads and conditions and last the longest. Next car has to be a jap too, wont settle for anything less then a jap ever.

well mine has 210000 miles on the clock and is still going strong

When I was in Australia I bought a Corolla that had 172k on the clock, ran like a dream and I got another 16k out if it, then a holden drove into the back of it :crybaby: