Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

San Diego Car Meet...read This!

Mr. Lakers

:thumbsup: I wanted to send a invitation to all of the toyota owners next Sunday August 22 @3pm in the San Diego Area. The location will be at the Petsmart location off the 15 freeway near Qualcomm Stadium. It doesn't matter if your car is fixed up or "under construction" we just want to show love, talk and get to know everyone.

Also there are a few eating places in case you need food. Also we don't want to bring negative attention to ourselves so if you come please following a few rules.

No loud music

No rev engines

No burn outs

Also spread the word if you know of someone or anyone with a toyota and this meet is for all age groups from 18 to 98.....okay not that old but you know what I mean.

See you there.

P.S. If you live in the L.A/ Irvine/Costa Mesa etc area we would like to see you also. Hey! Why not make it a road trip. For all my L.A people if you need directions holla back.....Beautiful Ladies we also would like you to grace us with your presence as well....Girly Racers? I'm calling on you too! :thumbsup:

are you paying for the shipping :ph34r:

as most member live in the UK, it might be a bit difficult to attend.

thanks for the invite anyway

rickers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links