Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tint

breezer

windscreen - illegal to have a tint

front side windows - now illegal to have a tint

rear side windows - no limit

rear window - no limit

seriously?

i thought there was a limit, especially for the rear window. and a lower one for the rear side ones

nope

there never has been a limit for the rear windows.. the front side ones used to be 30% (i think), but that has now dropped to no tint allowed...

ah sweet! think al b gettin dark smoke sumtime! a quite liked limo black, but a think a may hav problems with it, so a dont want ne problems and dark smoke is jus right for me :D

nope

there never has been a limit for the rear windows.. the front side ones used to be 30% (i think), but that has now dropped to no tint allowed...

Spot on. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yeah it has. PM fimmo about it as he runs his own tinting business!

fimmo! right....will do!! any one know any good places in north east, well particulary around sunderland,newcastle,gateshead,durham etc etc!!

iv heard theres a good one in newcastle

chuffing hell, loads of people are gonna be getting pull, even some standard cars have a lil tint on the front....!

chuffing hell, loads of people are gonna be getting pull, even some standard cars have a lil tint on the front....!

well yes, but manufacturers only have about 2% tint on front side windows.. and the police do allow up to about 5% tint for that reason...

well yes, but manufacturers only have about 2% tint on front side windows.. and the police do allow up to about 5% tint for that reason...

ahh, thats ok then phew!

I was told by the police themselves that the front side windows have to have 70% visible light coming through them so you could go 30% darker. Rear windows can be anything,you could paint them black if you want!!!

I was told by the police themselves that the front side windows have to have 70% visible light coming through them so you could go 30% darker. Rear windows can be anything,you could paint them black if you want!!!

yes... but if you read above, you will realise the law has now changed.. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links