Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Price For Fitting A Cd-changer In Rav 4?

The_Educator

Hello

I am trying to find the cheapest price for fitting a CD - Changer to my Rav 4. I have contacted Toyota and they have quoted me £555.06! and this is to fit a unit that cost £165.00 on its own.

If anyone can shed some light on this I would be greatful - partivulary looking in the Leeds / York / Sheffield area.

Thanks

Check that price again Educator, I'm sure the unit is about the £400 mark. I think the labour time is about 2 hours so that would be right with the vat.

Shame your so far North or I would have offered to fit it for you for £20! :)

;) Thank you for your advice. I am shocked to discover that the Toyota unit is £400 when I have seen a Toyota Sony Changer for less than £200 on the web.

Dub_Boy is it that difficult to fit the changer? I have fitted many into normal cars but i am afraid of the integrated stereo and how to get into the back of it. Knowing my look i would break something! Can you give me some advice on this or perhaps a web page that could help.

Thanks again

Educator

Its not that bad really. The 4 big screws in the trim around the centre cluster arent just for show & if you remove them you can get access to the brackets holding the stereo in. The rest after that is pretty straightforward!

:)