Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Car Entertainment Shops & Dealers

Steve Ratcliffe

Oh yeh, I forgot - if you're buying online check out...

http://www.hendoncarstereo.co.uk

They are nice peeps and very very good online prices. I had my 1st audio system installed by them - if you push you can get a good discount.

http://www.cel-direct.com

About to buy from them - they seems to be ultra cheap - can't find any cheaper online. They also offer price matching online which is nice :D

I second HendonCarStereo aswell. I had a very nice system installed in my Pug 106 by them back in 2002. Headunit/amps/subs and Speakers.

I bought everything from them and had them fit it. The main fitter (forgot his name) is pretty dam good. He did a very nice custome job mounting my amps to the sides of the boot, so I could easilly remove the subs.

I believe they charged me 75 for the fitting and all cables/connectors etc.. I never got to push for a discount but their prices are great.

Infact I am considering taking my T-sport down there in the next few days if i cant get my system installed myself. (my first self install, possibly a bit too ambitious i think.)

The only thing I don't like about HendonCarStereo is they're workshop is tiny. Its a shop on a highstreet and the car must be taken down a narrow alleyway to get the car to their little workshop. It was very crowded last time i was there.

But so far they are the best. I had some other company install a simple kenwood stereo in my other car (Merc c220) and the fitter went and chipped a huge piece out of my wooden dash. Then tried to play it off like thats how i left it with them. Cowboys!. They are based on Bilton Road in Perivale next to natwest bank. I forgot the name of the place.

Armz.

• 1 year later...

Hi Steve,

I was searching for Toyota centers near to Carolina or in Carolina.But i unable to find any thing near to me.By the information you had provided in you comment is really nice stuff.I got the address and contacts of Toyota near to me.Thanks .

===============

alesianlarken

Used Cars

• 2 months later...
I have used caraudiodirect.co.uk, they were fantastic with knowledgeable staff and are just down the road from me in the Wantage area.

I just bought a new stereo and fascia adapter for my Corolla from them online. Made the payment on Tue and paid for next day delivery as it was the only option they had. It was after 4PM so wasnt expecting it yesterday but was kinda expecting it today, I even removed all the trim and guff earlier to allow a quick fit when it came.

Needless to say it aint here yet and I am a bit annoyed :(

No real point to this other than me having a moan and possibly warning others that their next day service doesnt necessarily mean next day.

Anyone else bought from Caraudiodirect online?

• 2 months later...

I work at the car audio centre and we have 6 shop in the uk including Nottingham, London, Manchester and Birmingham, we stock all the best brands and are offering discount to Toyota Club memeber just call myself Gary or Andy on 0870 ******* and we will look after any Toyota member.

Checj out our website all our stores are listed

• 1 month later...
Quantam in Coventry are good at the mean installs, but the fibre glass mouldings are not done in house and they wont tell who their supplier is cos they know im gonna go straight their!

But they are pretty expensive and concentrate on Kenwood and Fosgate stuff most as well as Diamond Audio and Xtant. Pioneer and Sony are the other stuff they stock and Becker too.

But i Shop at Pilot in cov. they guys there are ace and price pretty competitively. They concentrate on Pioneer and Kicker and Infinty mostly - which is why i go there!

Im yet to find a place close by that has a good stock of Alpine, i really wanna see their screen quality for a DVD setup. There is a HQ kinda thing on the other side of the city but i dunno if its jus logistics there or if they have the products....

K&M accoustics in Wigan are really good, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.

• 5 years later...

Hi guys

Does anybody know if it's possible to install your own work POI into b9013 sat nav? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• 3 months later...

Can anyone recommend a good ICE installer in Scotland, near Glasgow?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links