Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now I Know Why I Never Liked Smart Cars

Blue84

sorry to hear bout your experience, blue. true there are a load of ******s on the road, the other day for example, was just cruising along the seafront in the merc, and the other lane of oncoming traffic was waiting at traffic lights, however there was a gap between two cars which went down a side road, and a woman driver emerged from the side road, and instead of stopping in the middle of the road to turn right, like your meant to do to see if anything is coming, the stupid cow just drove straight through, right infront of my car, in her ****ty little red fiesta, making me have to swerve onto the pavement just to avoid damage to my car, luckily i did, however, this woman saw what had happened, and she just sped off, she didnt even bother to stop and ask if i was ok, my girlfriend did manage to get her registration plate though, people driving like that is very inconsiderate to other people on the road, what a ******, i would actually smack her for 6 if i see her again,

sorry to hear it blue but you did the right thing to stay away and keep as calm as possible (within respect)

id admire people who can just drive away as im the total opposite and end up gettin myself in more trouble than its worth by jumping out and throwing abuse back etc etc....

remember - they who run live to fight another day!

hope u feelin betta blue!

can stand ppl like that... i wouldve........ :ffs:

i had some road rage recently! pulled up to a set of lights, my girl noticed the guys in the car next to me staring... i juz ignored em....but jus as the lights turned green the passenger threw a couple of lit ciggs at my car. luckily it missed the open window and landed on the windscreen.....

i was sooo p****d off.... i floored it and overtook em, i hit the brakes hard as i crossed to the other side of the junction... he was trapped now between me the bollards and the cars behind... i got out without sayin a word, plucked the burning !Removed! from my window and walked over and stubbed it out on his!! he stepped out n started hurling abuse and tryin to fight wid me so i jus whipped out my kosh... one sight of that n they shut the ***** up!!

am i as bad as them?

Hiya All,

Thanks for the replies, I'm gonna remember the tips of rear fogs and rear windscreen wipers :). It scared the sh*t outta me and I'm still a bit nervous now when I go out but she ain't beating me..I know everyone can get a bit stressed and annoyed on the roads..I usually just shout and scream with my windows up so no-one else hears me or something..but doing what that woman did was a step too far.

I guess we just live and learn!!

Blue

......tryin to fight wid me so i jus whipped out my kosh... one sight of that n they shut the ***** up!!

whats a kosh?? :eek::blink:

yeah koshs...very good to have...i got a few......no1 fwks with u then

that or get a nice big maglight. And if ur not needing to use it for its obvious purposes then you can always use it as a torch if u loose something in the back of the car.

i used to carry a dumbell bar till i grew up and realised it would do me more harm than good :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have been sent as a representative of smart car owners to say sorry :D

Smart car drivers tend to be fast but not bad drivers and having a problem with road rage is something we have to deal with almost everyday.

We will keep our collective eyes out for this maniac.

As for defence, have a look at www.evilution.co.uk (yeah I know its smart parts but there is a defence spray, yes smart owners really do need them).

Thanks and sorry again.

Wow! This is from ages ago, but thanks anyhow... :thumbsup:

A

PS Off round Europe with a mate in his Roadster Coupe & really looking forward to it :lol:

Sorry to hear about that Blue, I can safely say you did the right thing.

The days of whacking people in the street are long gone, so everyone suggesting that they'd actually use their kosh/maglite/gun/knife/sword/fists is being a little silly.

As silva quite rightly points out it will land you in more trouble than it's worth.

If you can avoid a confrontation, do so. It makes you the bigger person!

Let's say you get out of your car and beat someone silly - you've just landed yourself in a court case! (and potentially worse, because you don't know who you're dealing with - people know people!!)

You did the right thing blue, hope it's not affected you too badly.

sam

Ryan, I guess you mean the first one and not the one that apologised :huh:

Alan

(Says Smart driver/passenger for a week :ph34r: )

Ryan, I guess you mean the first one and not the one that apologised :huh:

:thumbsup:

Hiya Guys,

I actually saw that woman the other day - had just got onto the A13 after leaving work, was in the left hand lane and saw this silver car fly down the slip road i'd just been on and get into the Right hand lane..there was nothing about infront of me or behind me so I eased off and she came past me - I knew it was her cos I remember exactly what she looks like, I was in the Yaris too and thought she was gonna spot me and start again but thankgod she didnt..I've got her reg tho and am still waiting to see it parked in a car park somewhere so I can damage it lol :D :D only joking.

Thanx 4 the apology Smart Owner

It was nice of that smart owner to say sorry even though they had not done anything!

blue84 she prob wouldnt know who you were now,she's prob doing that every day

<_<

Kimi is probably right, I imagine you are just one of many of her "victims". People like that ultimately end up picking on the wrong person sooner or later. It would just be nice to be there when that happens. :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...
I've got her reg tho and am still waiting to see it parked in a car park somewhere so I can damage it

I know it was a long time ago but I don't suppose you remember the reg do you?

It would be great to find out who it was and publically ridicule her infront of others.

I've got her reg tho and am still waiting to see it parked in a car park somewhere so I can damage it

I know it was a long time ago but I don't suppose you remember the reg do you?

It would be great to find out who it was and publically ridicule her infront of others.

Wow.........drag up an old thread :rolleyes:

It wasn't you was it? .....................(concience?) ;) :lol::lol:

Oh dear...... is the SMART car driver on the loose again?

The police don't help the matter by reducing the amount of patrol cars on the road.......speed cameras do naff all. They need to focus on all types of car/driving crimes rather than speeding!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links