Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax 2004

SuperRetard

hi mate,

as far as i know you can't. you can do 0-60 trials on the day but not track time i dont think. i may be wrong tho

ed

starletsr - me, sera beetle, maybe matt hillyard, nizan, maybe superretard, kngihtrider, maybe jaxx, and i'm sure a few others may come aswell. u coming to trax?

ed

i woudl think we'll be down MK way around 6. wil be quite a pack nite methinks. just gotta watch out for the POlice and their random tint checks :ffs:

ed

i'm pretty sure you can, i know people pre-booked with clubs to get discounts, but it is to my knowledge that you can buy track time there, it just isnt discounted thats all.

By the way my track time is available now, my car is running abit dodgy so i'm not bothering putting her on.

STU - i wouldve taken that off u but i'm in the same position. i think somethings about to break and i'd rather it happened on the road as i wouldnt wanna flip it in a gravel trap if something went wrong

ed

coool, well I'm going to trax then! (with my lid, gloves and booties! ;) )

Track time at trax SOLD OUT quite a while back as did show spaces!Its actually overbooked

i'm pretty sure you can, i know people pre-booked with clubs to get discounts, but it is to my knowledge that you can buy track time there, it just isnt discounted thats all.

By the way my track time is available now, my car is running abit dodgy so i'm not bothering putting her on.

Have you paid for it? Is it transferrable? I'll buy it off you... ;)

Was good to put some faces to usernames on here...

Milton Keynes was pretty packed.. :thumbsup:

Nice to meet some of u, Nizan i didnt really talk to, Matt ur a nice chap :thumbsup:, super !Removed! i didnt really chat to either, ed u really don't look like ur avatar :lol:.

And to the other rolla driver i don't know who he is, and the other two guys ....

Glad ben could make it, as he only stayed a while and left same time as me.

:thumbsup:

Was nice to meet some new peeps, sorry i didnt get to talk to you all, went for a little walk come back and ya had all gone :unsure:

i spent a good while with Dale (superetard) using his laptop on my car, great peice of kit thanks for that mate, so i now now exactly what need s doing next to my car :thumbsup:

hope to meet up with you all again soon, cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Starletsr,

I was the other rolla driver. (The one with the Diddy black rims)

Sorry for not introducing myself (I do have manners honest :yes: ).

It was my first time at a cruise of any sort so I was a bit shy <_< YEAH RIGHT!! :D .

I was cheesed off I had to leave early but it been a long weekend of late nights and early mornings, SO I've come to work for a rest ;)

hey guys,

yeah it was a good nite last nite. bit sunburnt but good otherwise. think that was the biggest TOC turnout we've had! :thumbsup:

rich - i'll never laugh at a 1.3 ever again! :thumbsup:

ed

Thanks Ed.

I can now live with it a little longer, maybe another 125K ha ha

Oh oh Hi Richard, i was gonna ask you whether u was that new guy that posted on the forum, but you seemed like you didn't wanna talk to me :lol: so i left it... lol.

The only member that spoke to me most was..... Ben :lol: awww bless he was so so tired last night.. plus traffic on the M1 was crazy?!?!

yea the traffic on the way back was stupid. took me almost an hour to get home. weird how it was so busy tho. sorry if i didnt speak to u

shelly, i had a blinding headache and was trying not to move, talk or do anything that would make it worse.

ed

Hi ed, yeah took me about an hour and a half to get home.... I think it was just all the people joinging onto the M1 so that caused the slow traffic.

Wow i noticed that big dent at the back of ur car Ed, are you going to get it fixed? Plus i think nizan and Richard had some minor damage on their cars too ... yikes... what u guys been doing to ur cars?? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links