Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Hardest Thing You Have To ...

Roytoner

For me it is to give FREE rides on my bus.

Peeps don't believe me when I tell them to sit down it's FREE..

We get 20 sec's a person to take there money which is easy,

But tell them is FREE and you are there for ever :censor:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roytoner

• Moffmo

• Steve

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorting 1000 parcels an hour into 1 of 5 belts by the postcode on the box, some of which are over 30kg's and sometimes need to be lifted from about waist height upto a belt at the same level as my head (approx 6ft).

Talking to foreign people who dont understand english, so you repeat yourself over n over n over

testing airbag modules , 1 after another , after another , after another so on and so forth.

the 2 twelve hours night shifts i do are real fun when the haze comes at 3am until about 5am :wacko: . hail the pro plus pills. :thumbsup:

putting up with the morons i work with

ditto......

i work with alot of woman and there atticude is horrible, the supervisors especially have a holier than thou status, and they seem to hate me as im a man, and women get piroity over me, even thou i work twice as hard!

:cenosr: ers

hmmm hardest thing i have to do at work... um... work with non technical people and have to repeat myself over and over sometimes... thats damned irritating.. but not overly hard... um

I gues the hardest thing is not letting anyone see im on TOC! :P

fixin swimmin pools at posh peoples houses...........damn it's a hard life.

i love my job :thumbsup:

ever p in a few huh ? i bet you have :lol::lol:

seeing dickheads walk out in front of the bus and not being allowed to knock them over!!! flat capped sum :ffs:

I'd say, the most difficult part of my job, is those days, when i have to get up at 3am, drive down the M4, arrive at Heathrow for 5:30am for a 6:30 flight, spend two hours sat in economy.. arrive at my destination... spend an hour or three in a car..

all for one, 1-2 hour meeting... followed by

a hour or three in a car, back to the airport, sit in the lonuge for a couple of hours, waiting for my flight.. to spend two hours in economy, to get back to heathrow, catch the bus to the car park, and drive home.... getting back around 10 or 11pm..

and all that, while still doing the normal day-to-day, answering calls and emails, answering questions, reading datasheets and schematics...

hardest part is actually working and staying awake!

fight my way to the toilet in the club. On a saturday I need to get moving 20mins before I need the toilet so I don't pee myself by the time I get there !

Talking to foreign people who dont understand english, so you repeat yourself over n over n over

Exactly the same but with Engilsh people i speak to... :lol:

the foreign ones are easir to understand!.. :lol:

German language is easy

to ask her name you say

"VOT IZ YAW NAEMM"

I'm self-employed, so it'd have to be doing my books and chasing invoices... at any one time I'm owed about £4000, I live in a state of unnatural poverty for weeks at a time! :(

Worst people on the phone are yanks and old people. Neither of which can hear properly or respond without taking 5mins to ask for one person :lol: