Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Time In A.....

starletsr

An example of a proud owner was at trax on sunday. Someone in a standard looking Hillman imp chrome hubcaps an all :o . Not even a tuned one, ON the circuit, I laughed at first :lol: but Then I realised he's not trying to compete with the BM's, scooby's or Evo's he's just seeing what his car can do. He'll probably go home feeling happier than some out there because he's tested his car limits and his own driving skill in a safe environment. We've all seen what scooby's skyline's etc can do in the right hands. But the high performance cars limits also bring higher dangers financially and most importantly PHYSICALLY.

I know I ain't got supra, MR2 or even t-sport performance.

but i still smirk when someone tries to race cos they think my car looks quick, so they boot it from some lights and I don't take the bait.

But also I like the surprise look on certain drivers face when I'm keeping up with them for longer than THEY expected.

My 1.3 is quick enough for me to get points.

& why not. when im in my mitzi warrior i look the dogs nuts. and thats as slow as they just about come. 0-60 in 3.5 days and its just doesnt handle. but it looks ace :)

In your opinion...

personally, i found a 4.0 TVR more entertaining than any other car i had driven, including the EVO VIII ;)

and thats the thing, we are all individuals..

mines the civic type-R with a piper cross + full decat pipe. that car was just fun. the sales man drove it at 120 mph! ( i may have gone a little faster :rolleyes: )

fidgits;

and thats the thing, we are all individuals..

IM NOT !

sorry :) had to be done

An example of a proud owner was at trax on sunday. Someone in a standard looking Hillman imp chrome hubcaps an all :o . Not even a tuned one, ON the circuit, I laughed at first :lol: but Then I realised he's not trying to compete with the BM's, scooby's or Evo's he's just seeing what his car can do. He'll probably go home feeling happier than some out there because he's tested his car limits and his own driving skill in a safe environment. We've all seen what scooby's skyline's etc can do in the right hands. But the high performance cars limits also bring higher dangers financially and most importantly PHYSICALLY.

I know I ain't got supra, MR2 or even t-sport performance.

but i still smirk when someone tries to race cos they think my car looks quick, so they boot it from some lights and I don't take the bait.

But also I like the surprise look on certain drivers face when I'm keeping up with them for longer than THEY expected.

My 1.3 is quick enough for me to get points.

it was the mini turbo keeping up with the imprezas and evos that made me laugh :lol:

now that i'd liked to of seen :lol:

Mk4 Golf GTI's are dodgey. Some of them (like the 2.0L version) are slow with 0-60 time of something insane like 10.5secs.

Where as some other ones with Turbo's (the eralier 1.8T's?) are fast. I put my foot down on at the entrance to a dual carridgeway. A few metres behind a Golf GTI put his foot down - and wow! - he was gone.

There are so many variations of the GTI's you never know what your up against.

Oh, and as for the Skoda Fabia VR6 - this raced a Mini Cooper on Top Gear and it kicked *****.

I'm still not sure how fast these diesels are, compared to the Yaris. As the 0-60 times are similiar, but the torque of the Skoda means it just keeps on going.

I think it's VR'S' not 6, cos if it was the difference would be a little more.

Okay, since you both have a 1 litre Yaris..

I will make sure that i am aware you can do 0-62 in 13.6 seconds.

and can reach 96mph, all with your 48bhp and 66lb/ft of torque..

but hey, you can do 50mpg :thumbsup:

I promise never to underestimate you again <_<

*figures courtesy of Toyota, for 1.0 Yaris Manual gearbox

:lol::lol:

50mpg .. I can dream ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links