tooyoung

Are you up for it?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it?

• Count me in
    • I'm washing my hair
    • I STILL haven't got an XBOX
    • A.N Other answer

9 this evening. Let me know if your interested in a small mini meet and game of elimination. I have a 512k DSL connection, so if anyone else would prefer to be the host, let us know.

It's mean digging out my Xbox out the car .. un-modding it and then actually going out and buying the game ..

i need to buy an xbox

seriously i do!

Just seen one go for £65 at work .. :o

'ts alright. It was short notice anyway. Let us know when you guys and gals(being better drivers 'n all :unsure: ) are ready and we'll set it up.

After playin PGR2 last week I'm tempted 2 get 1 2! And jaxx don't sell up, GT4 very soon and GTA San Andreas 2! :thumbsup:

I just traded my PS2 and games to get an XBox. "Game" do a trade-in deal, so I got the console for £12.99 with the trade in.

I'd be up for playing anything Live, but I don't have t'internet anymore (at least not until we move into the new house).

IMO PGR2 is a good game, but GT3 A-Spec wipes the floor with it (it was the reason I bought a PS2 in the first place).

After playin PGR2 last week I'm tempted 2 get 1 2! And jaxx don't sell up, GT4 very soon and GTA San Andreas 2! :thumbsup:

aha!

of course!

good thinking bat man