Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need For Speed

yaris30

Did anyone play the game need for speed underground for playstation2 ??Just got the game last week and its very addictive..you can modify all the cars ..mostly jap to whatever way ya want and you can tune them as well and best of all you can racee :D ..lots of street racing but the drag is the best

got it on the PC,had to stop playing it as I had a lot of work to do

Yeah, played it on the PS2 a while ago.. my only issue was it was very easy to complete (took about 4 evenings on easy)

it is a lot of fun though...

Tis a Class game....

but than I would say that wouldnt I?

My boyfriend was one of the programmers on it! hehehehee!! :)

ok.. I'll stop riding his laurels soon... :bye: :P

NSFU was ok for a bit, but it got annoying after a while with the computer throwing cars at you which out of side streets and would ruin your race.

There is a new game thats just been released in the states called SRS (Street Racing Syndicate) and is created by none other than gaming masters Namco the developers behind Ridge Racer. it should be in shops next week.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

its availble for the PC, PS2, XBox, Gamecube and is playable online.

http://srs.namco.com

Yeah but like with ridge racer, as good a game as it was not very realistic handling wise was it?? Pure arcade racer

Pure arcade racer.

Thats exactly what Ridge Racer was. !Removed! good, even though the handling wasn't realistic.

this one however promise's to have realistic handling and you should take a look at the tuning options, Gran Tourismo style B)

ridge racer was pants!!!!! about as much fun as chronic heameroids... all the cars looked like <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing FTO's, and the handling was supersceded by your average mobile phone racing game!!!!

I had RR 1 and RR5. both !Removed!!!

NFSU is a good laff.. yes the cars that "get you" (only when your infront on the last lap) are annoying... but hey.. its good fun!!

NFSU is a good laff.. yes the cars that "get you" (only when your infront on the last lap) are annoying... but hey.. its good fun!!

Should just be a better driver :P :lol:

*has been told that the traffic is completely random btw.. it isnt programmed to 'get you' if you are out front on last lap.... tho yes.. it is poss more annoying when it does ;)

ridge racer was pants!!!!! about as much fun as chronic heameroids... all the cars looked like <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing FTO's,

Well Said Hun!!!!!

Yeas NFSU Kicks ***** although, i prefer to play it on my own cos i get beaten by a certain karma blokey!!!!

Yeah, good game NFSU, but like Fidgits said... it's too easy. Completed it at hardest level within the week. Good fun all the same.

Should just be a better driver :P :lol:

yeah, and hey, isnt any game frustrating if you hit a hurdle..

and im in agreement with the comment about Ridge Racer - pants!

Has anyone heard anything about juiced?