Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jesus

breezer

Well at some traffic lights bout 10mins ago, quiet road, theres two lanes and both are to go straight, im sitting there coz light is on red, and some driver comes flying up behind me, usually if ya had any sense ud go in the other lane coz its jus natural to when no1 else is in it, well this geeza comes flyin up behind me as im stationary and im thinkin "hes going rather fast" and im gettin more worried until finally he starts to brake right next to me, he musta slammed on his brakes coz he stopped quickly and his car jaulted!!

so im lookin in my rear view mirror and the dude looks absolutely stoned, i could tell by his eyes coz he was real close to me! and his head slumps as if hes fell asleep. so the light turns green and i pull off, and he just sits there, next thing i new he turned hs headlights off and just had his sidelights on, and then turned his sidelights on!! i got right to top of road and hes still there back at the lights with no lights on!! then i saw some car swerve round him!!

i can only assume drunkeness :eek:

scary stuff though, i think my car woulda been well knacked if he went into the back of me!!

You should have told the coppers... thats so scary. You worry about your driving all the time and some other gimp goes into you.

On the other hand.. he could be having some sort of medical situation. Dont you think you should have gone back?

Yeah best thing is to call the cops if anything u find dodgey or unsafe to other drivers.. i once had this guy that fell asleep at the side of the road, i called the cops to take him away.

probably my brother!!! hes always stoned!! but he doesnt drive yet!!

a lad from henley who smokes surely not not in henley. nest ull be telling me that ppl goto mill meadows to smoke

If you are suffering from diabeties (sp) and need a shot of insulin, you look drunk.

It's a good point I have seen it before. Never assume people are drunk as Jappy said it could have been a medical condition and he was rushing to get his insulin.

Either way you shoulda called the cops.

If he was drunk or stoned he deserves to loose his licence and get a heavy fine, preferably before he kills somebody.

hey its south shields , the guy probably stole the car , fumbled to change gear and caught his hand on someones old sharps left lying from the night before. :lol::lol:

I agree with Jappy. You never know, however much you think you do.

Anyhoo, Weather he was stuffed or having issues you should have really advised someone, to either help the poor chap, or kick his hiney for being a :censor: !

I think the back of your car is the least worrying thing, it could have happened on a ped xing or something, far worse.

Anyway too late now, hope no one was hurt after you left.

I remember I was driving in Birmingham City centre at night when I seen a man sleeping on the pedestrian island between two illuminated bollards, and after I went passed by, he rolled over like he was in bed, but he'd rolled of the kerb into the road.

And to make matters worse he was wearing dark clothes so you might not see it's a person and mistake him for rubbish.

It was a one way system and I couldn't stop straight away. But i seen a police officer on foot so I stopped and told him, so he went to see and I drove round again but By that time I got back the drunk man must've woken up and gone.

But then the police man accuses me of wasting his time on a prank, and then decides to do somes checks on my car.

I was so p'd off, but I'd do again, cos the guilt would kill me if I didn't.

true true, but obviously nowt happened otherwise i woulda heard from someone, coz its only down the street!! besides if i went back to see the bloke he'd probs try and hit me, people are like that round here, lol! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links