Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts For A 1986 Corolla Sr5

VWGuy

I'm new to Toyotas and this forum so i need a little help. Last year parents got me an 86 Corolla(auto), and being a VW guy I wasn't too excited but still happy that I had a car. Since then I had an oil leak which i didn't know about(broken guage) and blew the motor. Now it is time to get another engine and I have some questions. Does the twin-cam have the same auto transmission as the single cam. If i can find a twin-cam I want to bolt it up instead of the single cam. Also, can someone point me towards some performance and styling parts for this car. Sorry this is so long but I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

• 8 years later...

Sorry to thread hijack....I've got a 1986 Corolla GL 1.3...looking for rear shock absorbers. Can anyone tell me the part numbers or any compatible searches if that makes sense (I heard rumour that some of the newer models circa 2000ish would fit, or that some other cars used the same parts). Would love to get the old girl back on the road....plenty of life left in it.

Thanks in advance.

And sorry VWguy, haven't got a clue.

I'm new to Toyotas and this forum so i need a little help. Last year parents got me an 86 Corolla(auto), and being a VW guy I wasn't too excited but still happy that I had a car. Since then I had an oil leak which i didn't know about(broken guage) and blew the motor. Now it is time to get another engine and I have some questions. Does the twin-cam have the same auto transmission as the single cam. If i can find a twin-cam I want to bolt it up instead of the single cam. Also, can someone point me towards some performance and styling parts for this car. Sorry this is so long but I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

hi, i have a twincam 16v engine complete low mileage= please call - 07866064435 . thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links