• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 Tagit

Tagit

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: Camry

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:23 PM

Is this thread active? Just wondering. Still trying to help my wife by fixing her radio.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#22 mtfere1

mtfere1

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: RAV4

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:22 PM

there is a 5 or 6 digit number on the front of the radio, post it up and I'll get you the code, and send you a copy of the procedure.

I have a used 07 RAV4, and need the security code. number on radio is 11812.
Thanks

#23 chinax_pac

chinax_pac

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: toyota camry 1997

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

there is a 5 or 6 digit number on the front of the radio, post it up and I'll get you the code, and send you a copy of the procedure.

The five digit number are 34224, would be most grateful to solution finder. Any other relevant information pls reach me on chinax_pac@yahoo.com. |My car stereo shows SEC

#24 littlelisa

littlelisa

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: avensis

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

Please can someone help....i have a toyota avensis 2000 i need the code for my radio which hasnt worked since my battery shorted...im hoping i just need to insert the code, but i cant find it. can someone tell me the code and the procedure in order to install the code. the model number on the front of the radio is W53804

#25 Wycom

Wycom

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: 2002 Echo

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:01 AM

Help me i got an A11712 got SEC on display, code and the procedure please.

I have nothing being displayed after changing out the battery and ALT fuse (bear). Now the radio is dead, nothing displayed on LED. Fuse looks good.

Do I need a code? The number on the front of the radio is 74104.

Thanks if there's help out there for the 1998 Camry

Have same issue with our 2002 Echo. Radio showing sec after battery replaced. Number on front of radio is 37409. Can anyone help"

#26 Nayncruiser

Nayncruiser

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Landcruiser

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:52 AM

Please if someone could help with a code and procedure would be fantastic.. The 5 digit number on the front is 34224.
Its from an 80 series Landcruiser. Thanx so much. My email is timandreneeryan@bigpond.com

#27 Tavphoto

Tavphoto

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Previa 1994 'M' reg

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

any help please with a 1994 'M'' Reg Previa radio 13705, that has gone into 'secuity code mode' after a dealer replaced the battery, I don't have any codes

Thanks

Trevor

#28 Hercules

Hercules

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Camry

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:09 AM

Hi - Have the same problem - Toyota Camry 1992 - No on radio is 37411 - Thanks for your help

#29 tallyben

tallyben

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: 1993 Camry V6 LE

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

Same problem...my number is 51703. It's a 1993 Camry V6 LE Thanks

#30 wayneB

wayneB

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: Camry 1994 V6 Auto

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:39 AM

I have a 1994 Camry Vienta V6 CS-X with a Fujitsu Ten radio cassett that is showing SEC. I don't have the code as I bought the car second hand. The owners handbook says to hold down the 1 & 3 keys with the Pwr/Vol button pressed and wait untill sec comes up. Mine seems to be locked up displaying Sec all the time. Can you tell me how to get code and how to reset radio. Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users