95 replies to this topic

#31 wayneB

wayneB

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: Camry 1994 V6 Auto

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

:angry: :angry:

I have a 1994 Camry Vienta V6 CS-X with a Fujitsu Ten radio cassett that is showing SEC. I don't have the code as I bought the car second hand. The owners handbook says to hold down the 1 & 3 keys with the Pwr/Vol button pressed and wait untill sec comes up. Mine seems to be locked up displaying Sec all the time. Can you tell me how to get code and how to reset radio. Thanks

:angry: :angry: :angry:
I GUESS THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE OR THAT OUR QUESTIONS ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH. GOOD ON YA'S............

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 big jake

big jake

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: sienna

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

hi i have 03 sinna radio ddead after battery replacement fuses good do i need a code to unlock it radio number on front

16814 its a fujitsu 10 ser#m8903418 an the procedure to do it

#33 91 LANDCRUISER

91 LANDCRUISER

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: 91 landcruiser

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

there is a 5 or 6 digit number on the front of the radio, post it up and I'll get you the code, and send you a copy of the procedure.

DEEKAY I HAVE A 91 LANDCRUISER , REPLACED BATTERY AND GOT SEC. NUMBER ON STEREO IS 56803. WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GET ME THE CODE. THANKS

#34 bighead

bighead

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • Toyota Model: celica

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

there is a 5 or 6 digit number on the front of the radio, post it up and I'll get you the code, and send you a copy of the procedure.

View Post

Could you help me out with a radio code. My deck number is 11708 from a 94 Toyota Camry.
Thanks in advance

#35 bighead

bighead

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

#36 bighead

bighead

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

I have a 1994 celica with stereo #16804. Just recently purchased & had to change battery. Well, radio stopped working with a sec in the display. Do you know the sec code and how to input into stereo to get working again?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

#37 kkaahir

kkaahir

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: corolla

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:05 AM

Hi deekay,my radio number is 32804 ,can you get me the code. thank you.

#38 shmuggums90

shmuggums90

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Supra

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

Thanks

#39 juls

juls

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Corolla

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi there,

I hope this thread is still active, my 2002 Toyota Corolla battery died and the headset says 'SEC'. The number on the radio is 37803, would be really grateful if someone could help me unlock it... it's not fun driving without any music...

Thank you in advance!

#40 THE MASKED AVENGER

THE MASKED AVENGER

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: none

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

I have instructions for a 1994 Camry with a Fujitsu Ten radio. Before I pass on the instructions given to me I would like to make a small disclaimer. I have not tested the following sequence for radio code input and therefore cannot guarantee that I am 100% correct in my translation. I was given the instructions from the manufacturer. I take no responsisbility for any problems that may be encountered.
1. Hold down the tune up button.
2. press number 1 whilst tune up button held down.
3. a sequence of 3 bars should be displayed.
4. press number 1 button until it reaches the correct number for the first digit.
5. press number 2 button until it reaches the correct number for the second digit.
6. press number 3 button until it reaches the correct number for the 3rd digit.
7. If radio has scan button hold it down. If radio doesn't you can hold down am/fm button or power button. radio should come back up with word sec again then shut off. You may need to manually turn it off (I can't quite remember). Turn radio off then back on.
If this works please pass it on. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS INFO.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users