Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Europe Toyota

koss78a

hello i am in canada, i noticed onthe website that u guys up there in the UK and europe have different models of toyotas?

Probably the same models with a different name. E.G. the VW Golf here was the Rabbit in the States & prob. Canada too.

Welcome to ToC, mate, Enjoy :thumbsup:

Do you know the reason why Americans drive on the other side of the road?... this is a fact.

Its when the British Empire occupied parts of the States during a war, there were no cars then but the UK Army marched on the left (as we do drive) so the Americans decided they would march on the right so when coming towards each other on a road/track one army would have to stand aside.. causing conflict and thats how it stuck!

I don't know much about the other Toyota models over there in Canada but the your Echo hatchback is marketed as the Yaris over here. There is no sedan (ie with a trunk) version here in the UK.

The specifications tend to be different. I believe all Canadian Echos are 1.5 litre. That's the largest Yaris engine over here with there also being 1.0, 1.3 and a 1.4 diesel.

i have to say they have some really nice cars on that site but also some very strange ones. i take it they dont have the lexus brand in jap?

Lexus was only launched recently in Japan though. Up until then all of the cars badged as Lexus abroad have been sold as Toyotas there (Harrier, Altezza, etc.)

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links