Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Got Back From The Pod

LORD_ED

just got back from the pod and got a 15.8 1/4 mile time with a .414 reaction time :D

however there were some 1.2 novas totally striped out posting times such as 14.2 :crybaby:

also i got beaten by a volvo and a escourt rs turbo :crybaby:

so chuck some more money at car and get them all back

leeky will be posting his times soon :thumbsup:

however there were some 1.2 novas totally striped out posting times such as 14.2 :crybaby:

can't be!

1.2 nova's are 55bhp and even with being stripped out, wouldn't clock a 14.2!

They probably had 2.0 engine conversions from most probably the Calibra as that sounds about right for that sort of time

Kev

na leeky and i were just sat there stunned.he was parked up nxt to me at one stage pea shooter of a zaust and the engine sound was bang on for a 1.2

he was seriously good driver no wheel spin it just went

a 1200cc nova COULD NOT run a 14sec 1/4 mile,

there were starlet gt's and glanzas at the pod running 15ish second times so it just couldn't be possible

im not gonna say anymore on this i was there i saw it leeky was there he saw it.we were parked nest to the car for 2 hours we got a pretty good idea of what it was. btw he could lift up his car it wasnt heavy

one thing i learned from a rwyb is that we all go its jap it has to be faster than everything else thats just not true some of theses cars which u and i would laugh at were putting in serious times times to embarres most of us

ed

:D My soarer TT ran 14 seconds flat.... on it wasn't the BESt run ever but I can assure you, I would have no trouble in overtaking a 1.2 nova thats flat out!!!

its a big thing in the nova comunity right now to makea sillily fast one, and make it look stock...

Yup, There's several Nova's where I live but I found out last night theres one that still says "1.3 SR" on the back, but with a 2.0 16v conversion :lol:

None the less, you cant polish a !Removed!!! :blink:

lol cant polish a !Removed!!!!! hahahahahahah

a nova at the end of a day is a nova! no matter how much money has gone into it...you think what a pile of dog poo!! better of being used as a skip

Sorry it took so long for me to get on here.

Ed is right, the Nova was a mere 1.2 Spin but it was completely stripped apart from the dash and the front seats.

Although we didnt look under the hood the engine had a bang on 1.2ltr tone, an exhaust the size of a straw even under heavy revs didnt sound meaty at all.

Maybe he had a decat, maybe nitros which i didnt notice...but it looked and sounded 100% stock to me.

While they were waiting to do their run he and his mate were lifting the back off the car off the ground :blink:

He had tiny little alloys with pretty good tyres on them and was lighting them up which i think made a lot of diffrence.

I have no explaination really as to how me managed a 14.2 :crybaby: