Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading Meet

LORD_ED

reading meets on tomorrow (tuesday 19th)

i think we should concoy it in so if anyones up for this meet at pc world at seven then roll down into comet

howver the football is on so loads of police around and football supporters so watch out

im off to polish my car again if anyone needs my number pm me or if i dont answer in time leeky has it

cheers

ed

Damn! i can't make it :angry:

i off playing with land rovers all day tomorrow (5am start) and i dont know what time i will be back!

sorry mate... maybe next time

Tim :thumbsup:

Im special too, and I have eds number too :lol:

But I'll be around if anyone needs it as I wont be going to meet (working as always lol) :P

Im there as always dude! I, as well as Leeky, am a special person and have edsters number! :D

u meetin at pc world 7pm dude im bringing alex and karma with me from henley

Im there as always dude! I, as well as Leeky, am a special person and have edsters number! :D

u meetin at pc world 7pm dude im bringing alex and karma with me from henley

I'll be there buddy! May well still be all suited and booted from work!hehe

id guess so. in that case well just head straight to hobbycraft and ill see u all there any probs my mobile is 07782162388

cheers

ed

nice to see ya peeps .. Sorry, but after 12 hours of driving I needed to get home ..

Nice to only see Leeky and Ed lol.... i got there late again.....oops.... next time.

Nearly couldnt catch up with lee and ed :( boo hoo, sorry to slow u two down :lol:

good night tonight with a good turn out weather was nice winnersh was poo but all in all a good meet

and nice to meet Shelly and co nice to see bibbs in one piece after his trip up the ring also good to see Rookey leeky Alex (hes joining up soon) and everyone else

the eunos boy annoyed me again though asking if the graphics on my caradd an extra 5mph cokcy little git he did shut up wen i said that the sponsor graphics got me £200 worth of labour (slight lie) and cheap parts cocky little git

:lol:

Sorry for suggesting we move to the Winnersh meet which was full of Chavs :D

I think we left just at the right moment, before the ball headed nutter beat up the loud mouthed chav girl :lol::lol:

I thought the Venue at Hobbycraft was quality, better than the usual meeting spot near the footy stadium :thumbsup:

Good to hear everyone made it back from the Ring in 1 piece, good to get the TOC members together. Gonna have to get a new exhaust for sure now that i know Shelly's Starlet has a better one than my Supra :lol::thumbsup:

Ur exhaust sounded nice ed :thumbsup:

Leeky, even though my car has a bigger exhaust than yours, mines only a *cough* silencer......

cheers needs some more work on it but getting there also a fan of ur car

and lee get a exhaust for fs sake

and aturbo timer

Fan of my car? :blink::lol: :P

Yeah lee needs a dump valve :P can't hear it :o

Ur zorst is fine i reckon ed :thumbsup: , loud enough when i was driving behind you... :lol:

All in all a pretty good meet, I agree also Ed, the meeting place was pretty cool! I loved that skyline estate thingy!hehe

Nice to hear it was only the BOV that almost broke on your car Bibbs...pretty funny story realy! (lucky sod)

Ed, your car has come a LONG way in a month. You just need to get those buckets in now! :P

What time did u get there Shelly?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links