Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lmao Forum Moderator Sticks Up For Chavs

BLOODUK

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/showfl...&Number=4500223

Thats the thread

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/showfl...=0&fpart=5&vc=1

this is the reply

You know... The word chav and its usage has bothered me ever since I first heard it. Actually, it makes me sick. You people are no better than the people you berate. Consider all of you in this thread marked. Calling someone a Chav is no better than calling someone a nig**, !Removed!, etc... and that behaviour is not allowed here, so why should calling someone a chav be allowed here either?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: BIG UP FOR THE CHAVS !! :D

so i cannot call myself white then?

or a bloke, geezer, or chap then

Yes, after all 'chavs' have given us the burberry baseball cap, poor taste in clothes, cars, jewlery, language and music...

add anti social and offensive to that, of course we should defend the 'chav'.

And the thing is , he closed the thread so nobody could argue with it LOL my word your all wrong end of subject :D

Maybe he should live next to a CHAV family then and see how long his NICE neighbourhood lasts

Steve, why isnt the N word on the swear filter?

I hate that word.

It doesnt bother me :lol: , to be honest dont worry about it its not

as if its said everyday

But just for you ill edit it :thumbsup:

I hate that word.

Why is it blacks can call each other the "N word", but its a big taboo for a white too???

Why is it blacks can call each other the "N word", but its a big taboo for a white too???

Thats why i said it doesnt bother me , for some reason some white people

get really umpty about it yet as always its the best word for a black person

to say in any rap song :lol:

what really p$££"$s me off about it, is trying to put the word chav in the same tin as the way the jews were treated!! jesus *****, someone needs a reality check, Chav is tongue in cheek same as brummie, and things like it, !!

as for the word !Removed!, well, there are two sides to that coin really, I personally find it offensive to use under any circumstance, and as said here, blacks call it each other all the time.. how do you win!!!

I hate that word.

Nova?

Lol, that's what I thought. I thought it was me who swore. :thumbsup:

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/showfl...=0&fpart=6&vc=1

blooduk

Off topic : I think Lord_Micron needs to experience the chav culture or to live with Chav problems

then he would be saying exactly the same thing as us , its a shame he took the one route for chavs

as is he is probably the only person ive ever seen stick up for a chav *shocking*

Next Page

Lord_micron - MOD

I'm not sticking up for their actions, I am sticking up for them as a class of people that has been stereotyped and people are being discriminated against purely because of their origins/class.

GetOffB

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picks up on this. Its stupid. Its like what you said LM, smae thing as calling people !Removed!, !Removed!, the n-word, etc, etc. but in there eyes since they dont like them, they dont see a problem with it

Lord_micron - MOD

I'm thinking our good buddy Adolf might like their way of thinking!

*picture of hitler posted*

BloodUK

You really need to live with chavs to understand , ive never seen a chav act otherwise than to cause trouble. My family was nearly destroyed by chavs , and many others in the same neighbour hood was aswell. I then moved house to a new neighbourhood and chavs started walking up and down the street drinking beer, our car got smashed... our fence damaged shouting and screaming drinking in the park every midnight. We moved again and finally are at peace !

So unless you deal with it your words mean nothing to me ill say no more on this matter

Lord_micron - MOD

You sound exactly like Hitler... keep on derailing the thread.

:lol::lol::lol: :!Removed!:

I don't want to upset anyone here with the 'n word' and i don't intend to.

Well here's my understanding of it;

Long time ago it was an offensive word to describe black people (and still is)

In hip-hop/rap it almost takes on another meaning, i.e. it's now mostly used by these artists in the context of 'friend/buddy/homey/etc'

And now you're in a situation where young white kids at school are saying 'yo, what up !Removed!' to each other, but you know - alot of them don't mean to be offensive with it, which is why i think it's almost taken on another meaning as a substitute for 'm8' or 'friend'.

Anyway, it's definately not acceptable for a white to use that word in an offensive manner towards black and alot of people would argue not acceptable in any context - intention being friendly or not. It happens though!

I'm just killing time until the united game is on, let's hear what anyone else thinks :)

Lord_micron - MOD

Around here, we have a "class" of people known as rednecks, which are usually lower to low middle income people (if any income), who look dirty, are often poorly educated and are often getting themselves into trouble.

But you know what? If you treat them as decent EQUAL human beings, they'll leave you alone! Hell, I have family and friends that are rednecks, but do I persecute them for it? Do I persecute them for what other rednecks may do? Hell no. I treat them exactly as I would want them to treat me. Of course if you treat them horribly they'll lash back at you!

I've heard some people say that chavs can't help it because of what they were born into or how they were raised. What if you weren't as fortunate? How would you feel? Maybe you need to look in the mirror and realize you need to grow up and learn a good life value, social tolerance.

BLOODUK

Really Lord you just dont understand the life i have been through and the life or chav route i couldve gone. Its there choice as it was mine