Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Gold!

Gareth B

Just noticed I am gold! Not sure when that happened but I'm sure I was just a lowly registered member( :D ) about 30mins ago.

That was quick work Steve, Royal Mail must be doing their job for a change Cheers :thumbsup:

Where do I start. (Like a kid with a new toy - sad)

to be honest i could have done it saturday,.. but the cheque was under my job list..

have fun!.. watch those rude girls in gold... my GF banned me from the gold forums :lol::lol:

You mean I missed out on a whole weekend of TOC Gold because I was on your job list. :ffs: :D :D

Maybe I should wait till the wife goes to bed then. Cheers.

sorry mate.

have fun!.. watch those rude girls in gold... my GF banned me from the gold forums :lol::lol:

hey us sisters of TOC aint that bad honest :P ...well maybe sometimes :rolleyes:

Yeah they are but we love em that way :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Gold mate!

Think I might be in trouble with the missus already. Been in the Gold forum for about 2 hours, didn't even notice her come in from work about an hour ago - oops.

Have to check out the Arcade but might wait till she goes to bed. :thumbsup:

Thing is she doesn't seem to realise that I joined to find out info about the Toyota Mpv she wanted me to buy her. So her fault really.lol

Oh and go Gold, you know you want to and you won't be dissapointed :thumbsup:

have fun!.. watch those rude girls in gold... my GF banned me from the gold forums  :lol:  :lol:

hey us sisters of TOC aint that bad honest :P ...well maybe sometimes :rolleyes:

We do like to give you boys a HARD time. B)

watch those rude girls in gold... my GF banned me from the gold forums :lol::lol:

Excuse me? We are all very well behaved on Gold :lol::lol::lol:

I shall not repeat what you have said to me shall I Steve, Im sure people can find it if they search hard enough lol ;) :P :lol: