Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Antipersperant ..?

Jimlad

I wear really thin crappy white shirts at work and the slightest bit of sweat, these things suck up!! ... lol

anyone know what the best antipersperant out there is ??

I use Physio Sport and its !Removed! good! But Sure or Right Guard will probably be better! :thumbsup:

u have the tie as well dude?

yeah... lol

don't wear it though. I wear my own black tie. Hate clip on ties !! As you'll know, the shirts are more absorbent than bluddy Ch Ch Ch Ch... Charmin!!

I use right gaurd extreme ... but it is pap.

i went to help my mate out as a supervisor and had to wear the crappy uniform but the clip on ties are great for pullling with wen ur serving just clip it on to anyone u fancy

btw why dont u just buy some decent white shirts instaed of the flammable tuff that u get given (i have loads btw if u want some also lloyds uniforms old skool spoons uniform and a abundance of managers badges)

have to have top button done up to wear the clip-ons.. not with a normal one.

I tried to find some shirts.. but no where had short sleeved ones?!?!?... lol.

The spoons shirts are very poor quality thin shirts... Push the shirt against my chest and you'd be able to see my chest hair!! ... lol.

just get long sleeved and roll them up i did that as a manager no one gave a poo they were lucky if i wore a tie, shaved or ironed my shirt to be honest they give up after a while even on cbsms they knew it wouldnt make a difference

right i use SURE activ response, and it is :censor: ing brillant! it has this clicker and some cream like stuff comes out of it, anyways its brillant, doesnt let a single thing get through.

I was wearing a hoodie the other day and it was boiling and i was sweating like mad...

But didnt have any sweat marks (Was well surprised!)

:thumbsup:

right i use SURE activ response, and it is :censor: ing brillant! it has this clicker and some cream like stuff comes out of it, anyways its brillant, doesnt let a single thing get through.

I was wearing a hoodie the other day and it was boiling and i was sweating like mad...

But didnt have any sweat marks (Was well surprised!)

a clicker ???

is it s spray ?? or some weird thing

Jimlad, you sweat reading teletext!

I find that antipersperent makes my pits really itchy! I test most of them at work.

I just stick with the usual Lynx.. the ladies love it!

jim that sure activ stuff is amazing, its not a spray, its a cream and you click it twice to get the pefect amount for your pits, im telling to mate, get it, put it down below too and stay good bye to john wayne lol lol.

No seroiusly, its like a cream that rubs in.... so you dont get that powery stuff!

I use this then a normal deodrant like lynx

if i want to smell really nice yeah...

I use SURE to stop the sweat and the LYNX for the smells

Jimlad, just !Removed! and get some!! :lol:

yer sure is the best and ive tryed em all i also love the old lynx for the smell a quick scoosh with the lynx smells loverly but for sweating wise use sure right guard extreme sucks

I wear really thin crappy white shirts at work and the slightest bit of sweat, these things suck up!! ... lol

Thats your excuse...bet your just using it to cure your john wayne!lol :lol:

Boots own brand odourless... can't go wrong :thumbsup:

Do you have to wear those shirts or can you wear your own?? I'm really fussy about wearing decent shirts/suits...

have to wear a standard issue tie tho :(