Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Idea's

JappyBeast

Know its a bit similar to a post last week but I'm going to a fancy dress/halloween party next weekend and there is a £150 prize for the best one.

So far I got,

Ghostbuster (gonna have to make something out of a boiler suit)

Reservour Dogs (I have an amazing black suit I bought a few months ago.. could wear that with a heavily blood stained white shirt and black tie) Bit worried that the police will stop me as I'm walking from pub to pub!

What else?

My mate is going as OptimusPrime from the Transformers.. no clue how he is gonna pull it off tho.

I REALLY AM LAUGHING!

Been thinking about the Dogs idea, gonna buy a £5 white shirt and cut and burn bullet holes in, stain the shirt and put blood on my chest so you can see it thru the holes... dont care about the prize now.. just wanna pull in a shirt!

dress all in red...paint yellow face paint over your face...get a mouthfull of custard and when someone says what did you come as..slaps your checks with your hands and say....a spot!

hows that?

if you can pull it off go as "the Crow"

ive won 3 parties going as the Crow (Shame one of them put me down as Ozzy Ozbourn)

J