Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Nurburgring Photos...

SuperRetard

I've posted these in the TOC gallery for those that want wallpaper-sized versions...

Pics start here! Or just click the photo for a hi-res version! :thumbsup:

bibbs2.sized.jpg

Check that surface out... nasty!

bibbs.sized.jpg

<insert caption here>

bibbs_vs_knowlson.sized.jpg

Who's overtaking who? Ya gotta guess for now! ;)

onboard1.sized.jpg

In Pete's 'rolla G6R following the 200bhp+ boyz! B)

pete.sized.jpg

D'oh!

tom.sized.jpg

Double d'oh!

knowlson.sized.jpg

The dog's in the boot!

toc_massive.sized.jpg

Check our bad selves! :ph34r:

mr2s look tiny in that pic of all the toyotas!!

and im guessing the corolla is overtaking the mr2! as the mr2 is on the better surface, so why would the corolla choose to be on the rougher surface unless overtaking ;)

Looks class!

A mate and I are going to northern France and southern Germany the second week in November... how does it work with the Nurburgring - do you just turn up and its open all day, or are there certain times?

I'm jealous :drool:

Alan

and im guessing the corolla is overtaking the mr2! as the mr2 is on the better surface, so why would the corolla choose to be on the rougher surface unless overtaking  ;)

The Corolla is overtaking I believe.

its etiquette for the car being overtaken to pull over to allow the faster car through.

As they drive on 'the wrong side of the road' over there - the MR2 is pulling in to allow the 'rolla through

I can See the wet tarmac and leaves added some interest. :eek:

(that wheel looks like it's beyond repair)

Well I hope you all had a great time, though I'm sure you all did. :thumbsup:

I'm totally gutted in didn't know earlier about this little trip, but there's always next year. ;)

Breezer: highway code doesnt apply to the track, so i dont know how you thought the MR2 was being undertook on that assumption alone :wacko:

e.g. Silverstone they recommend you go to the right and signal, alerting the car behind it's safe to overtake ;)

Bibbs: Why are you letting a Rolla overtake you :angry:

:lol::lol:

nah, I know very well that: wet tarmac and "2's dont mix very well :lol: especially on road tyres :ph34r:

The corner in the inside is banked .. this was my first lap and I wasn't sure if I'd kill the friont end by dropping into the racing line (It's VERY severe) but if you drop down you use the G forces of the banking to slingshot past .. so I went around the longer route to save my bumper, and Andy snuck in and went past ..

sweet!! better be pix!! i know the yaris isnt fast, unless turbo'd etc, but it would still be fun having a bash around the ring! especially if other yaris's involved :yes:

The corner in the inside is banked .. this was my first lap and I wasn't sure if I'd kill the friont end by dropping into the racing line (It's VERY severe) but if you drop down you use the G forces of the banking to slingshot past .. so I went around the longer route to save my bumper, and Andy snuck in and went past ..

Never been myself, but friends who have; tell me you can pull massive G's through the banked corners :thumbsup:

I so need to go there. :P

Maybe if i'm lucky my g/f will pay for me to go as a christmas gift.

(in my dreams) :( :P

Never been myself, but friends who have; tell me you can pull massive G's through the banked corners :thumbsup:

yeah .. its about a 5 or 6 car length gain .. more in the wet.

and later in the weekend I got my revenge, by returning the favour :thumbsup:

The track is just shy of 14 miles and includes everything apart from a loop-the-loop ..

how much did this trip set you back?

I would have loved to have chucked my corolla around the circuit, when you going again ;) lol

Photo's look excellent

Kev

and later in the weekend I got my revenge, by returning the favour :thumbsup:

The track is just shy of 14 miles and includes everything apart from a loop-the-loop ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The corolla rules for a Family car ;) ;)

Top weekend and I have a very good video I will try and sort out today :thumbsup:

Nice one lads! :D :thumbsup:

Tom & Pete look far too happy about that damage! Crazy fools! :lol:

Shame I could'nt make it. :crybaby: