Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Look For?

Karma Supra

OK OK I didn't post this in the Celica section, as there might be a few Ex Celica folks that have moved on and are now in general :thumbsup:.

Basically I need a car for the Mrs.

She has a Rover 200, and its the only car EVER to make a ford problem look like a good buy :lol::lol: It features the remarkable 1.1 K series, also interesting as its the only engine ever to not actually have a powerband...

She has £3k to pay on it still through HP and its worth about a grand tops... its crap basicly.... so its going back very soon....

We need to get her a car, nothing over a grand if poss, The obvious choice for style, reliability, drivability, and value is a Toyota... We like the ST182 Celica, I am fairly familiar with the engine/drivetrain (2X mr2, 1X St-162 Celica owner) but I was wondering, anything else to look out for???

Seen a UK car locally for £900 ono, in black (the best colour :P ) will call this evening with fingers crossed that its still there!!!

Any hints or trick what to look for??? Any weak spots????

Any help very muchly appreciated

!!!

Nothing to do with your search for a new car, but a 1.1 in a Rover 200? Isn’t that a little under powered?

How old is the Rover with 3k still to pay?

YUp, its :ffs: She manages to make it shift though!!!!

Its a T reg, She bought it about 2/3 years ago.... Its even got keepfit windows!!!!

every year she has owned it its cost her £1k in repairs...

Rover :ffs:

just the general stuff mate, steering, suspension, drivetrain etc etc, fsh, oil leaks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links