Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Membership Suspensions

Matthew_McNally

I am hurt, upset and annoyed...

None of them are banned? :blink:

you dont have my msn! :crybaby: lmao :D

:P 3 or 7 days ban is same as a 3 or 7 day suspension to me :P sorry... should have worded that better...

and if you want me on MSN ;) its in my info :P

Sorry never heard of TVOR? :wacko:

The Voice Of Reason?

Allways in Yaris section.. good guy it seems apart from the off the shoulder remark.. :unsure:

it sounds lame sad whatever u wanna say but ive met some good mates form this forum and had some good times to alot of the members its not only an internet forum its more than that.

dude i have no idea what happened wiv u and dont have much desire to find out to be honest but just chill man

ed

OK John

you were warned publicly and by pm.

you even had our membership suspended, but apparently you simply cannot understand that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

Your membership has been permanently banned

I'm with JJ on this...

Admitedly I don't know what individual members have done.. but come on..... this is an area of many different personalites for one, and ITS THE !Removed! INTERNET after all!!!

Its not playschool where the kids are dropped off, can't leave, and cry when they drop their play-doh. Can't people just take things with a pinch of salt?? I sure as hell don't and I hope not everyone takes everything I say as totally serious, as I'd be the biggest ***** ever if I was :thumbsup:

I didn't really know TVoR, but his posts seemed to amke more sense then a lot of peoples posts on here :angry:

Saw a film last night (Equilibrium) it was total <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s, but everbody was trained and drugged not to "feel" at all, as "feelings" resulted in crime and war...

Please don't let TOc get like that, as at the moment, its one of the best attitude forums I know off.. (apart from mine of course, no one posts so no one argues).

I'm always the first one to say how I feel, if I think someone being a plonker I tell em!!!! Is that bannable behaviour??

I am closing this thread.. lets all move on! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links