Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scam Alert

toyota rally

I WAS RANG TONIGHT BY A MAN WHO CLAMED TO BE FROM T MOBILE SAYING I WAS DUE A UPGRADE ON MY PHONE.

HE THEN TRYED TO GET MY DETAILS OUT OF ME , AFTER THE CONVERSATION I RANG T MOBILE WHO HAVE NO RECORD OF THE PERSON AS I ASKED HIM A FEW QUESTIONS MYSELF. THE NUMBER AND REF NUMBER HE GAVE ME ARE NOT REAL.

BE CAREFUL PEEPS THERE SOME BANKERS ABOUT.

:group-cuddles:

The best thing to do with people that ring up trying to sell something is, when they ask for Mr Whoever say "i'll go and get him for you" then all you do is put the phone down (don't hang up) and carry on with what ever you where doing. They will get bored before you do.

Another one i like to do (childish and petty but hey, it gives me satisfaction) is, when you get letters from credit card and loan companies you usually get a reply paid envelope. So, you get all the stuff out, rip it into pieces, put it in the reply paid enevlope and post it back.

It costs them for you to send them their rubbish back!!!

I've got Four at home waiting to go back!!!

Marvellous. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another one i like to do (childish and petty but hey, it gives me satisfaction) is, when you get letters from credit card and loan companies you usually get a reply paid envelope. So, you get all the stuff out, rip it into pieces, put it in the reply paid enevlope and post it back.

It costs them for you to send them their rubbish back!!!

I've got Four at home waiting to go back!!!

Marvellous. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Classic! :lol:

when usually someone calls you from a withheld number or 0207/0208/08 numbers make sure you ask them for some details about yourself, if they dont know then hang up

some 0207/0208 numbers can be spoofed

also 07 mobile numbers can also be spoofed when you get a txt message

I get two or three spam calls a week on my work phone :angry: It's a new contract held within the company's package and they still try! :angry:

On the C/C and loan type junk mail, Nicola & I just do a "return to sender" on the unopened mail... Saves time opening and putting any effort into it :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links