Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mp3 Headunits?

JappyBeast

Hi chaps and chapesses,

Next weekend I'm going away and we are going in my mates Corsa,

Thing is, he has an MP3 CD player in his car and told me I could bring some of my music. How do I go about making an MP3 disc? Do you just burn a load of MP3 files onto a CD and then it plays?

How does the file order work?

I'm used to my MD player!

Cheers.

just leave the mp3 songs in their folders, that way you can even skip albums or tracks. and burn them using nero making a data cd. works for me.on average you get 10 singles or 5 double cd's on a 80 min disc depending on the original compression used :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have nero.. so how does the track order work?

I have no way of testing the CD until I'm in his car.

nero arranges the tracks in order for you - 1 to whatever. best to leave each album in its own folder when you burn them. play it back on a dvd player or your pc when its done :thumbsup:

I have nero.. so how does the track order work?

I have no way of testing the CD until I'm in his car.

Surely you can test it on your PC.

Rich

i do mine at 12 x , no problems as yet. :thumbsup:

or if your standalone DVD player supports MP3s then you can use that

PS you should never burn MP3s on-the-fly, even if it has buffer underun protection, you need a fast processor, some newer CD burners will compensate by suspending burinig until the process is ready. thats why I can burn MP3s at 52x

nero arranges the tracks in order for you - 1 to whatever. best to leave each album in its own folder when you burn them. play it back on a dvd player or your pc when its done :thumbsup:

ahem . :P

I'm just gonna put about 30 songs on it for the trip, not bothered about albums or anything.

dont want to sound stupid but I dont think this PC can play MP3 CD's like normal CD's unless I access the files Via WinAmp and that's not what I'm looking for.

if ur putting 30 songs on , burn it as a mp3 album , your pc WILL play it back in windows media player .label each song track 1 to track 30 and nero will burn them 1 to 30 for you.

not really but its easier , but you can add the tracks 1 at a time using nero untill you get to 30. : that way if you keep the tracks name his mp3 player should display the song title rather than just track 1 , 2 , etc. :thumbsup:

Hi chaps and chapesses,

Next weekend I'm going away and we are going in my mates Corsa,

... s'ok, we won't hold it against you. :lol: