Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Days Untill Christmas

Karma Supra

I :censor: hate christmas

plus its my mrs' birthday on nov 26th, my dad's 60th on dec 1st, my parents silver wedding anniversary some time early december THEN christmas....

!Removed! expensive month :crybaby:

Plus, everyone knows boxing day is the best.. all the stress has gone, and everyone is eating up!!!!

the Turky sandwiches are good, and have not yet got to the point where you are fed up of eating them!

By now annoying visiting family have left too :thumbsup:

PLUS its the furthest away day from next christmas :lol:

xmas is for kids.. my lad loves it... whatever makes him happy..

me i just love the excuse to eat myself silly then complain the rest of the year how fat i am

christmas isnt the same anymore, same with easter and halloween!!

or is it just called - "growing up" ?

christmas aint owt special really, sure you get pressies and stuff, but.......

ususally every christmas i am first up whether knackered or not, and last christmas i was up last and couldnt be bothered to, got dragged out of bed :blink:

I used to work in a store, so I have a rather strong aversion to the holiday months. Now that I have a job within my local government, the holidays are spent sitting on my rear doing nothing :D

I do REALLY like the Christmas food though. And I like getting stuff.

I'm still the first one up on Christmas morning and Santa still has to leave my stocking outside my bedroom door... :unsure:

I also don't like knowing what I'm getting - it takes all of the surprise and fun out of it. I guess I'm just a big kid when it comes to these things, but if you're not then the cynicism takes over.

I still don't think shops should be allowed to sell Christmas stuff before the last week in November though... the prolonges run-up makes you "past it" when the actual day comes :(

Happy New Year!

Alan

(age 25 1/2)

Well, I just went to the store I used to work at (to buy some automotive light bulbs for my van) and they already have the christmas stuff out. It's strange walking out of a store with Xmas things on display and walking into 70 degree weather (granted, that is very strange for Wisconsin this time of year. Usuallly much MUCH colder)

I already know what I'm getting for Xmas! :D Unlike Alan Bradley, I don't mind knowing what I'm going to get.

2 4DSC decals (for my Maxima)

1 set NGK NX91 wires (Maxima)

1 Shop Manual (Maxima)

1 Box Froot Loops with cash taped to it ;)

Well, I just went to the store I used to work at (to buy some automotive light bulbs for my van) and they already have the christmas stuff out. It's strange walking out of a store with Xmas things on display and walking into 70 degree weather (granted, that is very strange for Wisconsin this time of year. Usuallly much MUCH colder)

I already know what I'm getting for Xmas! :D Unlike Alan Bradley, I don't mind knowing what I'm going to get.

2 4DSC decals (for my Maxima)

1 set NGK NX91 wires (Maxima)

1 Shop Manual (Maxima)

1 Box Froot Loops with cash taped to it ;)

Hope it's a shedload of cash taped to them fruit loops Puls! :D

chrimbo will be kinda lonely for me this year. the rest of family is 7000 miles away, but i get a few fine young ladies as company, so still on a winner

ed

I stopped being excited about christmas when I was younger, but now I look forward to it for Lucys sake. Got some classic photos of her last year ripping open presents even tho she was only about 7months.

Really excited about this xmas as shes now a proper toddler and anything she likes she'll go mental and start shouting yay at the top of her voice :D

I :censor: hate christmas

plus its my mrs' birthday on nov 26th, my dad's 60th on dec 1st, my parents silver wedding anniversary some time early december THEN christmas....

!Removed! expensive month :crybaby:

lol i love chrimbo for my 2 kids sake i love sneaking around and laying thier pressies all over the living room instead of under tree and as for thier faces then that makes the whole effort worth it i also love opening my pressies even tho half of them are underwear and socks lol and i know what you meen m8 my oldest son birthday is 14th dec my younger ones 17th dec my wifes is 1st dec my big sisters 3rd of dec my younger bros 23rd dec his wifes is 18th dec so tell me about it lol :wacko:

Epensive month for you the JNR :rolleyes:

Crimbo is fun best part if it snows I can get to work as where I live its so ruddy hilly :D

christmas is just another day for me.i ended up puttin the christmas tree up at work yesterday (IN OCTOBER!!!!!!) wot is the world comin to?

christmas is just another day for me.i ended up puttin the christmas tree up at work yesterday (IN OCTOBER!!!!!!) wot is the world comin to?

I always find November bad enough. We dont put ours up in our house till like 10th/15th December!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links