Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Beer Xmas Special

Leeky

For all those fans of TOC BEER we have a treat in store for you.

There is going to be a 30min long vid available to download in the 25th of December.

Please excuse me, i've just come back from the pub after drinking all night with Ben and Ed and im a little wrong in the head :D

Anyway....this is our xmas present to the TOC, got something for you to look forward to :D

Right im up and awake and i have a bad head :lol:

TOC Beer is the series of funny videos from myself and other members of the TOC forum whereby we are quite drunk and doing silly things.

Anyway we have decided (last night) to make a Christmas special as well as other new ideas.

:thumbsup:

Theres going to be a mental video of the p*ss up in 3wks time, 10-15 mad drunk TOC'ers being let loose round town for a weekend. Still taking bets whose going to end up in A&E for some reason or another lol :lol:

Sounds good :thumbsup:

Some mates and I a few years back did a Rock & Roll Roadie jack ***** type thing - all centred around live production touring. We had a good laff doing it - using wheelboards for the subs as "wakeboards" being towed by sweeper machines and cherry-pickers on the arena floors, throwing flightcases off the front of arena stages and down staircases with roadies and back-line technicians packed inside, using wheelboards as skateboards in bowls and ramps at some extreme sports gig in London :rolleyes: Ahh the fun we had :D

I really need to find a copy of the CD-ROM

Can't wait to see this one too :thumbsup:

Right im up and awake and i have a bad head :lol:

TOC Beer is the series of funny videos from myself and other members of the TOC forum whereby we are quite drunk and doing silly things.

Anyway we have decided (last night) to make a Christmas special as well as other new ideas.

:thumbsup:

ohhh yeah!! i remember the last one of you p**s heads at someones house, was quite funny!!

looking forward to it :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Me and the boys will be out next month in reading matey  ;)  ;)

We spanked too much money in germany this month :lol:  :lol:

:D

Good stuff dude :thumbsup:

We have some very cool christmas funnies to do B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links