Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Dear Lord

breezer

Is there an update on the girls condition?

to be hit by a spinning car and thrown 10m they could quite easily be in critical condition..

the paper says today:

==============

TWO teenage girls were taken to hospital after they were struck by a car in South Shields. The accident happened at 5.30pm yesterday on the A194, at the junction with Henderson Road, when a Nissan Almera collided with a Mercedes. As a result of the crash the Almera pushed the Mercedes off the road on to a grassed area, where it hit two 13 year old girls. The teenagers, both from South Shields, were taken to South Tyneside District Hospital, where they were detained overnight. Neither is believed to have suffered serious injuries. The driver of the Almera was an 18 year old South Shields man and the Mercedes was driven by a 32 year old man from North Shields Neither motorist sustained injuries. The road was closed for more than one hour.

==============

yo houstan did you see the pic :eek: the almera looked worse off, but believe me the merc is, should see the rest of it :eek:

this happened to me at durham a few years back , nearly killing my mother in the process , NEVER , NEVER , follow another drivers flash at you , they dont understand your intentions fully . a lesson i learned which nearly cost me dearly. :thumbsup:

na didnt see it mate, was workin and only paper i get to see is "METRO" free crap! was gonna look when got home but cant find gazette! cops said owt else to your mate?

nah aint said nuffin else yet! lol the good old metro, aint read that for a while, dont use public transport :lol:

if you get gazette its page 7! :thumbsup:

nasty,

sounds like a complete accident so you can't really blame his mate as he was only edging out - it's not like he drove straight across in front of the merc. I'm sure we have all been in similar positions but without the crash at the end of it.

Glad to hear the girls are going to be ok

i think police got in touch with him earlier, also he found out his car is repairable.

i think the police say he may not get done because its his first time and was truely an accident

:o  :huh:

Firstly.. I hope the girls will recover...

secondly.. your mate needs to take the bus... Seriously though.. if this does not get him off the roads then nothing will!

It WILL be your mates fault regardless of the flashing guy letting him pass...

Your mate needs to get a bus timetable... <_<

i agree m8

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links