Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Number Plates

breezer

why eye man , gizz a bag o tudor . :lol::lol:

got my new reg plates!!

quite good for £24.99, free AND QUICK p+p. Also dont have to send away your documents as jskelly is based in northern ireland :thumbsup:

pics to come, probably tomorow :)

Also dont have to send away your documents as jskelly is based in northern ireland :thumbsup:

nowt to do with that, if you sell them as show plates, no reg is required....

if thats true then why dont they sell ALL plates as 'show plates'?.. :P

I have noticed a few places that make plates and dont bother with the documents... think the whole thing is slipping again!

again show plates

They arent gonna ask for yoru documents for illegal show plates, may be the same reg, but in illegal fonts etc, which you use for shows...

Also...

How the hell you gonna produce documents for dirty !Removed!....with no numbers :P

lol!! thing is though i opted for the legal font for my number plate! aint illegal to have a border! dont think its illegal to have the lettere carbon fibre effect!

and the toyota owners club bit at the bottom, would you argue ;)

yeah!!

doubt il get pulled! theyre just ordinary plates! just couldnt be bothered with hassle of sending all my forms away! and i knew this site was good for quick delivery.

strange how my girlfriend got them on a sunday though. im thinking they were delivered yesterday but her aunty got them and forgot to tell her.

ish

I got designed plates, black border, Union jack on the side, carbon fibre effect cost £45 and put them in some frames as well. Looks loads nicer, and shows off the new personal plate i got as well :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links