Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Japanese Crusie Scene

jaxx

no shonky novas and burberry clad chavs......

but quite bizzare in its own ways! and awesome in others!

Clcik me

:thumbsup:

Amazing! I love the Japanese :lol:

I particularly like the trucks that take fairgrounds as their inspiration!

A

PS Now we have the "the" problem sorted it looks like we should try for every other word too!

Wow........................

I love the way they have the slanted wheels. Mental. But some of that styling is just way way over the top.

i love how they just pull out the grille/headlamp then mount a cooler on the bumper and feed the pipework through the reulting hole

I love the !Removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in mental :yes:

:hokus-pokus: just been lookin on e-bay for some hydralic hoses to stick out me front bumper :hokus-pokus:

kidding :wacko:

Wow........................

I love the way they have the slanted wheels. Mental. But some of that styling is just way way over the top.

I think you'll just find that they have lowered them so much, the camber goes off :thumbsup:

Oldschool is definitely "in" in japan :thumbsup:

So much cool machinery....so much cool machinery that has been totally fuxx0red...oh well. There are a few cars there that I could drive, but most would have to have all the weird stuff yanked off.

i cant even begin to try and 'understand' some of the styling.... and WTF is it with the exhausts!!

At first i thought.. that some seriously crap parking to bend those poles (i have my screen res really dark) until i saw someones post saying that the zorsts are &#33;Removed&#33; OTT.. I couldn't rememebr any until i went back and turned up the brightness... :eek::ph34r: :!Removed!:

Here are the offening items in question..

DSC00155.JPG

DSC00184.JPG

Im lost for words with this next one!.. :!Removed!:

DSC00177.JPG

DSC00177.JPG

That poor POOR Soarer!!!!!!!! If anyone remembers the white car I fell in love with and posted a bit back.. this "was" the same car, but clearly inspired by starsky and hutch, and the fairy bloomin godmother!!!!!!

It has the same twin turbo engine as my supra :blink:

DSC00177.JPG

That poor POOR Soarer!!!!!!!! If anyone remembers the white car I fell in love with and posted a bit back.. this "was" the same car, but clearly inspired by starsky and hutch, and the fairy bloomin godmother!!!!!!

It has the same twin turbo engine as my supra :blink:

Love it! Totally wacko :eek:

If anyone remembers the white car I fell in love with and posted a bit back.. this "was" the same car,

Yea I remember that one. It's certainly different!

they are 'show tips'

removable sections off the end of the exhaust tail. not road legal but they add them when parked up

dodgy styling thats all

hope the chavs dont see them piccy's or they be putting 9' exhausts on their paxos

hope the chavs dont see them piccy's or they be putting 9' exhausts on their paxos

They already do :lol:

They already do :lol:

Yeah! And at leat 4 of them too! lol :lol: