Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Doom 3

s0cks

Ok, so I just got an X800 Pro ready for Half-Life 2!! Yay :D

To fill the gap in between now and the release of HL2 I thought I'd play some of DooM 3, seeing as it was unplayable on my old gfx card. And oh my god, this game is so hard. Not because the monsters are deadly (i've got it on easy mode ;) ) but because I seriosuly sh*t myself round every corner.

The atmosphere is amazing. Its dark, and creepy, and with surround sound it's just down right scary. I can usually play for half an hour before I have to stop... as the cold sweat is dripping from my forehead :(

All meh m8s say i'm just a big fat !Removed!. But I've always been like this with first person shooters. I just find them freaky. I get immersed so much into the game.. i'm pretty much oblivious to anything else.

Does any one else suffer from this? Or are you all macho men/women who only see it as a computer game?

Yeah... looks good :thumbsup:

My pc need upgrading first :(

i have a game called project zero on my ps2, playin it in the dark seriously gets me nervous, bout haunted mansion but its good!

THERES A SECOND ONE!!! mint, im gonna have to get it, is it available as a uk game, just the version i have is japanese and i havent seen a uk one

Might have to try Doom. Never really played it as Ive been stuck on the Novaword games like Joint Ops.

I am definately getting that new Silent Hill one though. That scared the living bejesus out of me and my housemate :eek:

i got half way through doom 3 , dont seem to be able to continue now , its just too much for me ticker to take .i await halflife 2 , a bit tamer for my liking. :lol:

you can download a good cheat for it called DUCTAPE WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO ATTATCH THE TORCH TO YOUR SHOTGUN ALSO OTHER WEAPONS . :thumbsup:

THERES A SECOND ONE!!! mint, im gonna have to get it, is it available as a uk game, just the version i have is japanese and i havent seen a uk one

Yeah my bro has number and 2 on the ps2, it's available to buy in english version in Games... go get it!!!!

:thumbsup:

counter strike source...now THATS what you call class ;) if anyone cant 'afford' the realy copy just gimme a shout to help set it up :P

Nah get Joint Ops..quality game :thumbsup:

Its rubbish a disapointment yet again from Novalogic, I much prefer Black Hawk Down.

Apparently so, but us PC people have to wait til June or something for it to come out. But it will be full DX9 and will look ******* :)