Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name And Shame Yourself

LORD_ED

0 NCB

0 Points

but i have only been driving about 5 months! but ive been pulled twice (mainly due to they think im uninsured)

0 points

3 years NCB

been pulled over about 5 times... simply because the police have nothing better to do.. lol.

How I still manage to have no points is beyond me!!

Has everyone counted the points they had previously? That have now been wiped? I've had 12 points on my license before at one time, but they have all been wiped now, so I am fully clear. With 13 years NCB!! Been pulled quite a few times tho. My first pointss were for going through an amber light. Thing is, just as I went through them on amber, there wasa cop car at the junction on the side road, who chased me down. I told them it was on amber just as I went through, and that I was going too fast to stop, other wise causing a possible accident if I stopped suddenly. This is what they ACTUALLY said, 'Well sir, we'll just call it a red light to save the paper work.' Yup, those were their exact words.

0 Points

15 years driving

6 years UK NCB

Been pulled once for driving with a fog light on when it was foggy. Was a rental car and didn't realise :rolleyes:

Was a lucky escape though as I found out my passenger had a huge bag of class A's in the boot that I wasn't aware of either :o :angry:

0 NCB

0 Points

Get pulled all the time because they think I'm a boy racer with my wheels :thumbsup:

Plus the fact I sit on the carpark with them :P

0 Points

0 NCB

2 Times i've been pulled :lol:

"Me officer? In a Supra? At the tender age of 22? With my reputation?" :D

6 points, but 3 have came off and other 3 come off next feb!!!

4 yrs ncb

got 3 points within first few weeks of drivin so decided to come off road for a bit to keep my licence!

pulled god knows how many times!!!! ooer :blink:

always get people slatin me over points but the only difference is that i was unlucky enough to get caught! not as if i was speedin past a school or owt!

just to put recent clamp down in perspective, my dad has been drivin over 30 years with no endorsements, been bus driver, ambulance driver, now taxi driver, but in the last year hes managed to get 9 points, but not one of them was over 35mph!!! think police are gettin a bit harsh?

0 points (although ive been VERY lucky with the police, heh)

3 years NCB

a mates dad has 11 1/2 points, how crazy is that!

Not been pulled in 6 years

4yr NCB , nearly 5

0 points... so doing ok I think

I got up to 6 pts with one camera catching me at 45. Was just unlucky I guess, I went passed the camera an hour previous and in that time, they turned the damned thing round and I didn't think to brake. The other 3 pts was when I got stuck behind this poxy mk1 golf with the lady driving at 25. So when the lanes widened into three I put my foot down to pass and just as I come round the bend in the road, the nasty man with a radar gun is pointing at me and signals I should pull over to congratulate my driving.

I got those cleared and then was out on a cruise to a meet with 5 other Rover's and we all went through one of those cameras that points towards you. We all got done and I am waiting those points to clear.

However, 9 yrs no claims so far, touch wood. Two non fault accidents, one the guy locked up on ice and slid into the back of my Celica, £1000 damage. Then 3 months later on no other day than Friday 13th I pop to Halfrauds for some polish and on the way home I stop in traffic and the guy behind is doing just as I am...checking out the large breasted female across the road. He tried to swerve at the last minute but hit me at about 50mph and caused £4000 damage. Bearing in mind I bought the car 2 months previous for £4000 I was amazed they allowed it to be repaired. They said as it was a third party claim they would but had it been 50/50 or my fault it would be in the crusher.

Then we come to being pulled....never expected to e writting an essay. lol.

In my old Rover I got pulled a couple of times for leaving those damned fogs on :unsure: And I hate it when people use them when there is no fog so I deserved to get pulled. To be honest, the second time was just an excuse to do a check on the car as I shot passed the cop car in a side road and was braking at 50mph as I passed them :rolleyes: They could not prove my speed so when they said I was going rather quick I said "I guess I may have been going a bit over 30 but not much"

With my current car, I cannot sem to get pulled. It's weird. I mean I have even gotten in to TRYING to get a pull, just because I know I am legal. Take for instance the other day. I came round a roundabout quite quick and the cop car followed, I did a quick flick into a side road which could indicate I was in a nicked motor....they follow and I am just waiting for the blue lights. I can see them on the radio and then all of a sudden they just stop, turn around a buzz off calmly. I then bump into them again 5 mins later and I come tearing up their back side (not literally), dump valve goes Ptsssshhhh, I pull up next to them and they don't bat an eyelid. I pull away quick, but within the limit and the straight through race pipe is quite loud but still nothing :eek: weird. It's like my reg plate is on some register that they wont pull over????

currently:

- Driving over 2 years

- 0 NCB (first time owning a car(first year as named driver))

- 0 Points

- 0 crashes

Touch wood!!! :)

But if the coppers have their way with me it could all go pear shaped and be:

- 0 NCB

- 4-6 points (Both SP50)

Check out this thread for an explaination

My Boo Boos

6pts

- 3 - speeding (72mph on the M62 through 50limit roadworks at 3am!! no one !Removed! there :P)

- 3 - contravening a red light (unmarked police car pulled me over and said i ran a red (which i didnt it was amber, but you cant argue with two piggies :angry: ))

1 years NCD, simply cause I have only have my own policy for 1 year... otherwise it would be 5 years NCD

*shrugs... does that make me a bad girl ;)

0 points

8 years NCB

1 crash - 5 years ago and my fault. Turned into the path of an on coming Micra that I couldn't see and I was in a hurry and impatient... Mashed the front corner of my Golf GTI at the time (£1400 damage) and the Micra was written off. Lesson learnt!

Been pulled and flashed by cameras a few times but never been busted. :hokus-pokus:

0 points

0 NCB (on dads insurance atm)

no fines no nothing. only been pulled by police once, my white washer jets which the officer said were blue. (ps. dont have any w@nker lights anymore)