Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Sticker

vmail

Use Hot water on a sponge or cloth to wipe over the sticker. Or hair dryer. But make sure your glass is very clean first - you don't want dust or dirt under the sticker.

What I found with my larger TOC one is I left the bubbles initially and then the sun did it's work for me B)

Use warm soapy water. ( fairy liquid will do fine ). Dip the sticker into the water and then put it onto the window. It'll slide around on the window so you can position it exactly where you want it.

When you're happy with the position, get a credit card and 'squeegee' over the top of the label, pushing out all of the air bubbles. Leave it to dry and the sticker is done......perfect.

Rich

Boro has it spot on...

you must use soapy water and a squeegee

hmmm must do a tutuorial on this and sticky it... anyone fancy doing one?

oh dear... the process is that i have to rub my ubike on them before sending... kind of a good luck charm :rolleyes:

oh dear... the process is that i have to rub my ubike on them before sending... kind of a good luck charm  :rolleyes:

Then you imagine this Steve. ;) :D 3_7_9v.gif

btw. the Boro way is the only way. :thumbsup:

Out of interest has anyone stuck them onto tinting film yet????

its not going to be stuck on glass, its plastic.

is it the same process?

what clear plastic?? should be the same process

I have.

Rich

Did it go on ok???? How visible is it? (asuming your tints are not limo black!) and is it worth doing ;)

They do look good on tints! Got mine in the back windows and it brings out the gold very nicely :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me!!! especially ona black and gold car :D

I'll bet the tints stop the gold from fading too :thumbsup:

I still have my gold stickers waitingas I had not decided whether to get the tinting film put over the stickers, or the stickers over the film....

My big sticker fitted to the back window is now peeling off coz my roof is never on and the wind blows on it!

stickers dont fade.. they are screen printed.. not vinyl

The big grey Toyota owners club sticker is the one I've got behind the tinted rear window ( 1 each side ). It almost looks like it's etched into the glass. Very subtle .

Rich

They do look good on tints! Got mine in the back windows and it brings out the gold very nicely :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me!!! especially ona black and gold car :D

I'll bet the tints stop the gold from fading too :thumbsup:

I still have my gold stickers waitingas I had not decided whether to get the tinting film put over the stickers, or the stickers over the film....

stickers over film dude if not u will slowly get air into the film as u cant get it all out when sun hits it the asir expands and creases the film if u get my drift

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links