Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yeeha!

houston

At work today i was asked to take a spares bus to sunderland, just a bus thats not suitable for service any more and is used for spares, this one was totally stripped (only windows left were front windscreen and half of drivers!!! and was bein sent to sunderland cos they wanted the engine, so it had been reconditioned, JESUS this thing just took offf, was limited to 55 but it got there quick, it showed up an xr3 on newcastle road, even the staff audi followin me to give a lift back had to push it a bit to keep up! just over 300 bhp and over 600lb/ft of torque!!!!

**Cut to a jump scene from Grand Theft Auto on the PS2!**

Its just like when lorry drivers dont have trailers on.. they are rapid!

I can imagine you getting the back end out on a roundabout or something!

when the snows here it is possible! rear engine rear wheel drive, none of this mid engined nonsense (what am i saying?) was bein a right wimp on corners cos there wasn't much weight to stop it tippin over :!Removed!:

Breezer i saw your car tonight! i drove past and had a look, who tinted your windows cos they missed the door windows :P

:D id love to see a bus do that, just think of how much you siht the first time your 2 ever kicked, now imagine that in a 50 foot long bus :unsure: , can get bus to wheel spin on diesel in depot but it starts to bounce quick

did i say i dint like public transport?

That wasnt me.... 

:D i cant stand it either, full of annoying kids u just want to hit and old people who just cant make it to toilet!

I'm gonna buy a bus now. Can you get them on auto trader?

Gonna park my MR2 in the back of the bus, knightrider style!

full of annoying kids u just want to hit and old people who just cant make it to toilet!

I almost never use public transport, its worse when its raining because the old people smell even more.

Breezer i saw your car tonight! i drove past and had a look, who tinted your windows cos they missed the door windows :P

lol!! eventually youve seen it. lol!! tints window tinting in washington near B&Q did it!! £100 for whole back end!

didnt fancy getting front end done, its illegal obviously even though hardly no-one round here gets pulled! cheeky git :P

I'm gonna buy a bus now. Can you get them on auto trader?

just walk in any depot and take one, youll not be the first to do this! dont have keys, just an immobilser switch or button!

I almost never use public transport

i get on for free but i still only use it if i have to, would rather walk weather permitting.

I almost never use public transport, its worse when its raining because the old people smell even more.

thats probably the funniest thing iv heard today!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i hate buses!! my dad used to drive for busways/stagecoach!! He still has some shares or something, because he used to worked for them.

still knows a few people who drive.

houston do ya know mel oley? - bloke!

National Express is mad also.. it takes 12 hours to do a 3 and a half hour trip to my house in Scotland!

It seems to go in every town on the way!

Seats aint to great either.

I remember there was a man sleeping on the back seats once (across them) and the bus stopped pretty quickly and he fell on the floor, poor bloke had no clue what was going on. Still had to laugh at him tho!

hardly no-one round here gets pulled

u live in shields? i seem to get stopped all the time, less now that i own an mr2 (STRANGE?) i love your alloys, really make the car stand out from the crowd, didnt think u could fit that big a wheel on them!

yeah i know mel, little strawberry blonde guy!!! lives up near mile end road, good laugh when he gets goin an all

aye! lol! one of me dads good mates, canny laugh!!

theyre 15" alloys (tsw reflex). Gona go for some 16s next year! Its getting slammed soon :D 40mm! Just need the dosh to pay to get them fitted! Then it should look nice! Also might be gettin the t sport spoiler :thumbsup:

i got pulled once due to my washer jets :ph34r: they had white lights, but dude said they were blue :ph34r: oh well, had to take them off, so i put red ones on!

but as you know i dont have neons/leds on!

apart from my super bright 4in1 white LED sidelight bulbs ;)

I remember there was a man sleeping on the back seats once (across them) and the bus stopped pretty quickly and he fell on the floor, poor bloke had no clue what was going on. Still had to laugh at him tho!

had a drunk do this, couldnt wake him so decided to leave him and try braking hard, he fell off seat but still didnt wake, when i took bus back i told them about him but they just left him, can just imagine him wakin up in mornin to pitch darkness and ice cold not knowin where he his :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you cant leave random drunks on a bus at night!!! he might have been dead!!

I'm gonna try it sometime and see if I can get away with a nights kip on a parked bus!

trust me if the driver cant wake u then hell not bother u, but dependin on depot theyre supposed to call police and get u arrested, just people at my depot are a funny lot and love doin stuff like this!

breezer i was gonna say to do a 405 mod but u bought red leds, i got rid of washer jets on my cavalier and went round scrap yard and got jets off a peugeot 405, theyre actually strips of plastic that attach to the wiper! then i swapped my cavalier for a 405 :D gonna do it to my 2 before resparay, still not sure about my alloys, was thinkin of just sprayin them black and then paintin calipers silver so they stand out more?

62377490.jpg

haha, lovin it, can just see it tryin to stop when someone puts there hand out :rolleyes:

i have standard washer jets on! took all my stupid mods off, too charva-ish!

black and silver calipers will be cool! dirt wont stand out so much then, and will look nicer :lol:

i seriously kerbed my front left alloy other day <_< :o

no damage i hope

take it from that comment that youve noticed my car could do with a clean?

outside neons do look charv but a few subtle interior ones should do no harm, as long as the bulbs/tubes are hidden

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links