Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

toyota rally

can anyone recomend one it has to be movable i.e from vehical to vehical, or can anyone say which not to get

thanx :thumbsup:

jon

Get yourself a palm or iPaq with TomTom navigator. Do a google for TomTom. I got one last christmas, found its really useful. I now do a driving job and use it pretty well every day. I have to ferry about hire cars so it moves car to car with me, only about the size of a mobile phone so you can stick it in your pocket. I noticed the other day our local Halfords had a deal on, cost £380 I think. Plus of course you can also use it as a computer and you can download MP3's to it too. As an extra for mine I downloaded a free UK speed camera database that shows the positions of all fixed speed cameras, and you can get it to give you an audible warning as you approach one.

im gettin the tomtom go for christmas. we just got them in where i work and they are £449. gave it a test the other day and it was really good and has excellent sound quality.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links