Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It A Scam?

vmail

I was contacted by a telecom company via MSN today

they sell 070 redirect number and they was interested with my gold number SIM cards that I was selling on eBay

here some of the things he said

You need to make it look more like a telecom website, just now (no offence) it looks like a forum website :)

You should have a site setup just to sell the 07 mobile numbers only

They will sell well on their own

Your 07 product would sell like wildfire if it were on our site

How about a 4 figure income in telecoms, and we are not talking £1000, we are talk way much higher, your 07 product is appealing

You need to create a telecom only site and stick it in the Google adwords offering these and once you have done that you can post a link in eBay to the site to give people confidence in the product as many wont believe it

We are www.*****telecom.co.uk and if we were to sell this on our site, it would sell well once people got to know about it

Put the 07 product on the homepage with a link to a sub product page explaining all about it and how it works,  trust me you have a unique product, this is the kind of product that needs a company website to back it up to show that it is the real deal

We are members of the eBay affiliate program, I will see if we can get affiliate links directly to yours 07 products

People are buying these off you right? cos if so, I am going to get the above link added to our site

is this some kind of scam?

Sounds like a teenager the ways that reads........... :lol:

Probably run by a chav monkey with ambitions to buy a rear bumper sticker for his/her Nova...........

it is a proper company, they started in 2001, I do have a 070 redirect number from them

was talking to him now, but he had to get off, I think eBay will pay him upto 12p on my BIN autions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links