Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ghosts!

Karma Supra

Have you encountered a Ghost? Do you believe in 'em?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Have you encountered a Ghost? Do you believe in 'em?

• Yup!!!
    • Never come in contact with one, but I believe they are there.
    • Don't be daft, no such thing!
    • They only exist as a manifestation of the deluded viewers mind!

Had a freaky experiance last night.... so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has!!!!!!

!Removed! opens your eyes :fear: :o

WE had to sleep with the light on in the next room :bye::help:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• ~Rach~

• Moffmo

• Rookey

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I do

My old house definitely had something there as we had extreme cold spots around the house, that could be freezing one min and hot the next (even in the summer with no heating etc on)

You should have the seen the programme on Saturday on Bravo "The Worlds Scariest Ghosts Caught On Video" was funny but a bit worrying lol

what happened mate?

It was odd.....

WE are looking after this pub as mentioned in previous posts... apparently its got a ghost, as its a very old building and a few people have died there, the ghost is apparently strongest in the cellar as that’s where the old land lord fell down the stairs and died many moons ago...

Bear in mind I tent to be fairly cynical about most things, and treat such stories with the same sarcastic contempt I treat claims for miracle oil additives ;)

That night we are sleeping in their son’s room, for some reason we could not sleep in the land lord/ladys room the night before (tiny bed) so we are in the son's room, two single beds, side by side pushed together...

My g/f works there full time as a chef/barmaid so she knows lots of the stories, I was taking the mick out her all day for being scared... apparently the old boy plays games in the cellar, like hiding the scoop for the ice bucket and when no ones found it, it appears on the top of the ice machine.. You know harmless stuff... I couldn’t find it then found it on top... (No one could have gone in there)... dismissed it and carried on taking the mick "oooh milly the ghostie toasties are going to get you"

Anyway that night (well really early this morning) I'm in bed on my back (odd I'm never on my back) and I feel this really intense heat just on my face, but the rest of me is cold, I try to move but I can't, I just feel this pressure pushing down on my head and chest really hard, I can't feel it pressing on me, its totally even, just localised heat on my face and being pushed down... I try to move, but can't I can't even breathe, its like I'm suffocating, I even start to feel my hart slow down and stop intermittently...

So lying there trying to move I sort of focus on moving my arm and after loads of effort manage too, I swat my arm in front of my face and it all stops... I just lay there for ages serious cold sweat... totally scared :censor:less!!!!!!

I look over, Milly is asleep (and snoring lol) totally oblivious, although I think she stirred a bit in her sleep...

I woke her up and said something very strange has happened but didn't tell her what, asked if we can move to the next room... as I had been taking the ***** out of the whole freaky thing (I was relly milking it on halloween night to freak her out lol) my sudden change in attitude told her sometihng was serious!!!

Once in the other room I told her about it, she said, yeah, the land lady refuses to sleep in there... something about it freaks her out, she feels it... and that sometimes their son whose room it is has "odd spells" where he legs it out totally petrified!!!

This morning when we woke up she went into the room to get our clothes and stuff, she said she noticed a big dent in the mattress where I was laying, where my head and shoulders were... we are sure it wasn’t there before, but its not the kind of thing you notice!!!

Thats it really....

It suitably shook me up anyway :thumbsup:

Great.. shes just popped home to drop something off.... says hes been banging about loads upstairs now.. they are all used to the occasional "bump" from upstairs, down stairs... (and it doesn't bother then!!!!!!?????) Milly says hes really active today.......

And she !Removed! wants me to go back and sleep there again!!!!!!!

Local Toc lads.. ED Leeky Bibbs.. you going to pop over after the henley meet???

WHO YA GONNA CALL

Might have been Gozar the traveler mate I suggest you call the GHOSTBUSTERS

ghostbusters.jpg

I was waiting for that one :rolleyes: :hokus-pokus:

I was waiting for that one :rolleyes: :hokus-pokus:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have seen some crazy ghost stuff mate used to live very near to hampton court palace and used to go there at night lets just say I have been scared a few times :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

My dads a clairvoyant. He travels around the country. Hes very good and really interesting.

Dont be scared my children ha ha ha :fear::lol:

Local Toc lads.. ED Leeky Bibbs.. you going to pop over after the henley meet???

Wheres me in that one?!?

COME ON! atleast I should be invited! you shaved one eyebrow off me! lol :lol:

Wheres me in that one?!?

COME ON! atleast I should be invited! you shaved one eyebrow off me! lol :lol:

:lol: you are invited mate!!!!!!!

p.s. has it grown back yet???

Yup!

I have 2 fully bushy brows now :P

Woohoooo!!!!!!!

:lol:

Sure dude i'll come and check it out :D i love this kinda stuff :lol:

there was this one time where sam told me hed love and protect me forever. but then he got killed in a mugging, but his love kept him on earth to protect me..

oh ****, wait.. that was a film :P

Hey Charlie..

I believe you have experienced what people know as sleep paralysis...

Essentially...your mind wakes while your body is still in sleep mode... The body shuts down while you sleep to stop you acting out your dreams.. :ph34r:

i agree with fizz

dont believe in ghosts at all!

i never said i didnt believe in spirits.. :P

i agree with this bit

Essentially...your mind wakes while your body is still in sleep mode... The body shuts down while you sleep to stop you acting out your dreams

our last home owner died in our house and now and again I see something in the hallway

My cat goes spare every now and again and is always looking in the hall with her fur up!

creaky stairs at night as well.

Hey Charlie..

I believe you have experienced what people know as sleep paralysis...

Essentially...your mind wakes while your body is still in sleep mode... The body shuts down while you sleep to stop you acting out your dreams.. :ph34r:

yeah... I think so too.

This accounts for people who think they are being visited by aliens etc also.. they feel paralised etc.

This accounts for people who think they are being visited by aliens etc also.. they feel paralised etc.

so the implants and anal probes are all self inflicted in the kitchen??

Rich

i was lying in my pub in slough wiv my gf everyone jokes about the pb bein haunted so roma went if this place is haunted that strw will fall out that glass (emoty 14oz glass so quite tall) and it jus fell out, then we heard footsteps down hallwaly down stairs and along halllway downstairs. i looked across at the alarm panle by my bed and it was all armed still (u could not leave my flat without setting pub alarm off)

also my pub in windsor was haunted, the cameras only started filming whe it sensed movement and the bottom bar alway had footage recorded there was also spots in that bar where u went ffreezing cold we used to have arguments over whos gonna lock up downstairs

i believ its a figment of the imanginenation (sp) and if you believe something enough, you iwll see it...

Im convinced what charlie experienced was sleep paraylisis, as what he described was spot on to what sleep paralysis is...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links