Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Did You Know...

JappyBeast

Saw an ad on Sky and I thought it was taking the waz!

Try texting your house phone,

It rings, and then it reads out your text message in a ladies voice.

Costs the same price as a normal text, cost nothing to receive on your home phone. Orange dont seem to support this. Works on my Vodafone tho.

Fantastic.

A re-visited topic... :rolleyes:

Nicola posted about this ages ago... possibly even as far back as jan :thumbsup:

Radio1 were playing about with this a couple of months ago and daring people to do silly messages to people they knew, unfortunately the text server thing got well busy and messed up. People were getting the same message over and over every half hour or so all the way through the night :lol:

The DJ responsible wasn't very popular after that prank :lol:

Yeah little tw*ts send texts to us at work, saying what they would like to do to us in bed :lol:

Yeah little tw*ts send texts to us at work, saying what they would like to do to us in bed :lol:

Yeah, I really must stop sending them ( :lol: )

So does it not tell the receiving person who sent the text or the phone number? There's no way to trace it? Bit scary me thinks.

our house phone is text enabled so we can send & recieve text messages from the home phone. I.e. when we recieve it comes up as the text, not a stupid voice

So does it not tell the receiving person who sent the text or the phone number? There's no way to trace it? Bit scary me thinks.

It tells you the number of the person before it gives you the message.. :thumbsup:

if you want a sexy lady to say what you want.. its a good service.

Sexy lady?!! Pmsl

I was scared! :D

if you want a sexy lady to say what you want.. its a good service.

Sexy lady?!! Pmsl

I was scared! :D

Heck, it'd be nice just to have a lady phone out of the blue :lol: *reaches for mobile*

Yeah, I really must stop sending them ( :lol: )

Yeah it does quote the number of the person who sent it. So the girls in the office ring them back and say we can do what they want, but we want £50 in advance :lol:

Yeah it does quote the number of the person who sent it. So the girls in the office ring them back and say we can do what they want, but we want £50 in advance 

:wacko: When did you up youre prices? dammit!!

:wacko: When did you up youre prices? dammit!!

Ahhhhhh dont worry, the regulars prices stay the same, just new clients :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links